Movies

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

Finally saw Little Miss Sunshine and LOVED it.
Olive and dwayne are amazing characters as is grandpa.
What have you seen lately that you liked?
I really liked that one too. It was different but not boring like many critically acclaimed movies are. Probably going to see Dreamgirls Wednesday night. Its supposed to be good too.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a movie goer per se...usually rent some after they've been out for a while or when they show them on t.v. We just saw ''Remember The Titans'' on t.v. this weekend...what a great movie! I've always loved Denzel...he reminds me so much of my late brother in law...rest peacefully Elias
Anyway, I'm not much of a sports nut, but it was a great show with an awesome soundtrack...took me back!

Although I know its been out for a while, Naomi & I went and saw Charlotte's Web last week....we were the only ones in the theatre
! It was done well...Julia Roberts' voice was wonderful as Charlotte and Steve Buscemi (?)...I picked him out right away as Templeton! Was a sweet movie, only bad thing was it made me go home wanting a baby piglet...

Hilda >^..^<

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am pretty sure we're way behind you guys - saw Happy Feet a few weeks ago (aaww, little penguin!!!) and The Devil Wears Prada - thoroughly enjoyed.

Really looking forward to Charlottes Web when it comes out over here!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw "world trade center" with Nicholas Cage I didn't think I would like it but it was quite good. Not all death and destruction but told the story of 2 survivors. it was quite inspirational.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

We watched The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and it was better than I thought! Now I need to get that song out of my head.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Great movie! If you haven't already seen them, you should watch A Fistful Of Dollars as well as For A Few Dollars More! Great spaghetti western with Mr. Eastwood.

Oh yeah, and Two Mules For Sister Sarah with Eastwood & a very young Shirley McLaine as 'Sister' Sarah.
Great movie! I love the scene where he gets an arrow through his shoulder and she's got to carve a little groove in it, fill it with gunpowder, ignite it and at the same time, with the butt of his revolver-drive it through the front of his shoulder and out the back! Awesome movie!

Hilda >^..^<