Just wondering

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many members are from my area?

I live in South Bend, IN aka home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. If your still not sure it's in the norther border of IN about dead center E/W. So, who's close by?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'm 4 hours away if you consider that "close"
It's about as close as my closest (location wise) friend.
But nothing copmared to my best friend who's thousands of miles away in Hawaii

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I have no idea how far I am away from you, I don't even know how to get to you.
Aww... well, just head north and a little east until you hit lake MI! LOL According to Google Colombia is about 14 hours from South Bend. (I'm about an hour east if Chicago)

So, Anyone else near northern IN?

I need friends who don't live so far away...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

How many members are from my area?

I live in South Bend, IN aka home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. If your still not sure it's in the norther border of IN about dead center E/W. So, who's close by?
Wouldn't it be nice if people would put their location where it says location:? It would really be interesting to know where people were from instead of something like third rock from the fire. I believe the good people here at TheCatSite put location: there for that very reason; so we could all know where each other was from because it makes it so much more interesting to know if I am replying to somebody from New Zealand or Singapore, or my home town.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Wouldn't it be nice if people would put their location where it says location:? It would really be interesting to know where people were from instead of something like third rock from the fire. I believe the good people here at TheCatSite put location: there for that very reason; so we could all know where each other was from because it makes it so much more interesting to know if I am replying to somebody from New Zealand or Singapore, or my home town.
I'd like to know where more people are from too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I'd like to know where more people are from too.
Ya, I think I'll change mine back.

Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I'm in Chicago, so not excessively far away!
I love going to Chicago for day trips when we have the time and money (which we haven't in awhile). Do you know Magiano's?! It's probably my favorite place to eat there. Sorry, I just read the taco thread so I have food on the brain!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm in Memphis, Tennessee...a good bit away from you.
Ya, that's a ways. Heck, Just driving Indiana from top to bottom takes somewhere around 7 hours.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'm 4 hours away if you consider that "close"
I am also the 4 hours away and about 3 hours west of lunasmom, so if you drove a straight shot probably about 5-6 ish hours away! Maybe...