Logging on/off habits

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So do you log-in to TCS, then just stay on-line all day, popping onto forums as you get time..........or do you just log in & out

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stay on. I don't think I ever log out. I am the only user on my computer so it doens't matter!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I log in and out all the time because I never know who is watching me at work!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check "remember me" so I don't have to go through the hassle of logging in and out.

I'm lazy.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only time I ever have to log back in is every like 30 days when the computer deletes the temporary internet files and it automatically logs me out. Other than that, I am always online.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never log out- I just click on "remember me" so I don't have to. I just close the screen out when I'm ready to leave.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have dial up internet service at home so I go on and off the computer 2-3 times/day as not to tie up my phone line.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have cookies on and the remember me option checked.
I pop in several times throughout the day and evening.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have "Remember Me" checked also. My computer is usually only on in the evening, and I leave the TCS "tab" open on my browser, and switch back and forth.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never log out, it says that I am here all the time.

We have our internet through our phone lines, so it never ties up my phone.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also have "remember me" checked. I close the window when I'm not looking around or I multi-task with TCS open...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always log out and log back in. Just to keep the security habits going incase of a hack or someone gets onto my computer.

what really kept me doing this was when B and I first started dating. There was crazy girl that he went out with on ONE date a couple of weeks prior to us hooking up and she kept calling him and stuff. He use to leave his excite email and account logged in all the time. Turns out he left it logged on at her house by accident. She "helped" herself to his emails and was pretending to be him when she emailed me.

since then, I don't keep myself logged on ANYWHERE!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I stay on. I don't think I ever log out. I am the only user on my computer so it doens't matter!
once i log in at school, i stay on until i go home. but i'm not always at my computer.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm always logged in. I most times as i pass by the comp i stop and take a look. I'm on dial up so no one can ever ring me unless they ring my mobile phone. It takes a while for the photos to load so i open a pics thread then go and do something else and come back when i'm finished and look at the pics.
I'm addicted to the sight. My BF doesnt understand.