Radio question of the day: 02/05/07

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Left side always..I would never give up the left side..I would rather DUMP a bf than sleep on the right side

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I sleep on my side!
Which is the right side
3 squishes for Kenzie for being a smarty pants!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Left side of the bed sleeping on my right- usually for twenty at a time when not being disturbed by the Sonic monster

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have a twin bed but I prefer the right side.
and my cats hog the left side.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do you judge the left or right side .......... facing the bed or when you are in the bed laying?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

How do you judge the left or right side .......... facing the bed or when you are in the bed laying?
I think laying on the bed.... I'm a right sider, but I think I have to be on the side by the door, cause when the bed was on the other side of the room I slept on the left

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok well I judged it from standing in front of it- that makes my side the right side, but if I lay down, its the left side

Can I change my answer? I sleep in the middle more-so anyways, and John always gets mad
Too bad for him!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on the right side of the bed
I used to have to be facing the wall but I grew out of that I guess when ever I would randomly fall asleep at odd times
but def the right side of the bed. I couldnt image it any other way, mind u I have a queen size bed and little old me doesnt take up that much of the bed, and the cats i find usually kicking me off the bed

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think laying on the bed.... I'm a right sider, but I think I have to be on the side by the door, cause when the bed was on the other side of the room I slept on the left
That was gonna be my ?.....if I'm laying on the bed on my back, then it would be my right, so the right side of the bed, if I'm on my tummy it would be my left, so the left side....

If I'm standing at the foot of the bed facing the bed, I sleep on the left....really I sleep furthest from the door. Just in case any masked murderes invade my home, they will get "BN" 1st and not me!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a twin so there is only one side. But when I've had a larger bed - whatever side is closest to the bathroom!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer the right, but am on the left. I need a nightstand, but in our current arrangement only the left side can have one. Oh well!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one is giving perspectives?
Standing at the foot, facing my bed, I have the right side.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I am laying on the bed, then its the left side. I'm not picky though, I can sleep on whichever side.