Its 5 degrees here, how cold is it where u are?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its downright cold here in Pittsurgh, its been in the single digits all weekend and its monday and its 5 degrees here, the high for today is only supposed to be 9 degrees, man is it cold
I woke up to go pee this morning and my brother calls at the same time because we used his paypal and ebay account for the cat trees so he came to get the money, so i stayed up and next thing I go he wants me to go to the mall with him to help him get a coat and get his wife earings after he returned a pair(which that didnt work out because she needs clip ons) for their wedding (mind u they are already married) O and I might have broke my big toe, I accidently slamed the door shut on my foot and it was my big toe, darn wind. I cant believe how cold it is here, how cold is it where u are???? Although around Valentines day the day before and after and of its supposed to be in the upper 40's, and then its dropping back into the 20's...man is this weather weird, and thank goodness this is supposed to be the last day for the single digits but its still going to be cold its supposed to be in the teens tomarrows, but the low for today is 0

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
-19 degrees C here overnight. None of the cars would start without a boost this morning.

I want to know where the global warming is that everyone is talking about - it sure isn't the northern hemisphere.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's still early morning here, so its in the 60's right now, but its supposed to get to be 85 today. This is perfect weather for me. I don't like it much warmer, not to I like it much cooler.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

-19 degrees C here overnight. None of the cars would start without a boost this morning.
We're sitting at the same temp here too.

I spoke with a friend from my old hometown early this morning and they were -33C with a windchill of -44C

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the wind chill today they are calling for it to feel like -39C. E'gads!!! I didn't not want to get out of bed this morning (especially not to have to come to work!!!!) The heat at work is struggling to keep up!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was really cold last night. I'm not sure the temp but i had to carry one of the dogs back inside.

It was about -22C this morning, with a winchill of -35C I think it was.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is -17c here with a wind chill of -28. Its also really windy so it makes it feel that much worse.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

It's still early morning here, so its in the 60's right now, but its supposed to get to be 85 today. This is perfect weather for me. I don't like it much warmer, not to I like it much cooler.
Hope and I live mere blocks from each other. It could be a little chillier in my opinion, but I'm from the Appalachian Mountains.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its cold in most places but not in cali, man do I wish i was in cali right now
but not in the summer its too hott out there than
but I am watching the weather and they said that the wind chill is about -19 degrees F i know its cold tho
my brother made me run back to the car because he forgot my SIL's earings in there and of course I had to go out and get them, and yet he made me leave the house, tomarrow is supposed to be another cold morning but I am not sure but this wind chill makes it seem so much colder
I cant wait for spring

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am dreadly the utility bills. My electric went up 30$ from the space heater running at nights. I can't get the chill out of the apt. It's -5 with the windchill.
When did PA become so darn cold in the winter!!! However I am glad I don't live in Canada.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here it is -31c with the windchill...OMG I am :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: cold

amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
its about 70 degrees here in houston texas. Quite nice & sunny. Last month we had a total of 5 days with sun. It rained every day last month but 2 days. Needless to say we are begging for sunshine and dry weather. Supposed to be like this all week. We are loving it!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Send that this way PLEASE! I'm FREEZING!