Had my morning laugh!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those kitties of mine are so crazy. I definitely think Smudge is much happier after having her eyes fixed.

This morning she's been on the bed with me running around DH's side of the bed (DH is away on a ski trip). Just been running in circles pretty much
So I got a mousey and threw that on the bed, and she played with that for ages instead, throwing it around, chasing after it, rolling around with it. Whenever it fell off the bed, she would jump down, get it, then bring it back to the bed and keep playing with it.

Lily jumped up to the bed as well and walked past Smudge who leaped up, landed on Lily's back, wrapped herself around Lily's belly and wrestled her to the ground!

So the two of them spent a good 10 minutes wrestling each other which was so funny to watch. Lily has a good couple of pounds on Smudge, and has really long legs, so she just sits back and bashes out at Smudge with her paw! She would literally be bapping Smudge over the head repeatedly while Smudge is trying to do the same back, but her little legs can't reach, so she gets sick of it and just launches herself at Lily, who then gets Smudge on her back and easily pins her down and does a combination of licking and chewing.

They were so entertaining, and were obviously having so much fun. It's been a long time since they had a full on wrestle session!

Lily just wanted to get past Smudge who was down on all fours, belly to the ground, wriggling her backside and stalking Lily, so Lily did this massive leap right over the top of Smudge!
Little Smudge tried to leap up to get Lily as she jumped over, but was too late!

Ohhhhh they're funny little things!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad Smudge is feeling better! Sounds like she has realized that her eyes weren't suppoesedto hurt all the time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I am glad Smudge is feeling better! Sounds like she has realized that her eyes weren't suppoesedto hurt all the time!
Yeah I think that's what it is - she has a new lease on life
I need to put the ointment in her eyes though, and DH left early this morning so I have to try and do it in my own... This could prove to be interesting!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, that's heartwarming. Sounds like little Smudge has a new lease on life. It's totally wonderful and awesome and terrific and makes me giddy with happiness. My heart swells with love for you for giving sweet Smudge this new outlook on life.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww I just got the greatest image in my head of your girls playing, isn't is amazing something so simple as kitties playing can make us so happy. My cats make me laugh out loud daily and it's so wonderful.