New Camera Photoshoot w/ Miss Anya

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our old camera died unexpectedly so we decided if we were buying a new one we were going to upgrade. Here are some of my favorite photos of Anya that we took while playing around with it.

And my favorite two:

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Emily, those are stunning! Anya looks absolutely gorgeous!

What kind of camera did you get? It's got a good lens!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Emily, those are stunning! Anya looks absolutely gorgeous!

What kind of camera did you get? It's got a good lens!
We got the Canon Rebel XT that comes with a lens. I don't know a lot about cameras, but Brian does and he is the one that picked it out. I'm just glad it can be set to point and click so I can use it.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

We got the Canon Rebel XT that comes with a lens. I don't know a lot about cameras, but Brian does and he is the one that picked it out. I'm just glad it can be set to point and click so I can use it.
I knew it! I love that camera, and I'm dead jealous that you got one! That's a great camera, and one of the best rated lenses in that price range. Excellent choice!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I knew it! I love that camera, and I'm dead jealous that you got one! That's a great camera, and one of the best rated lenses in that price range. Excellent choice!
It's definitely a popular camera right now. We took it with us to a Super Bowl party today to show to some friends and they had just bought THE SAME CAMERA.
They have a new baby and are taking tons of photos with it.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's definitely a popular camera right now. We took it with us to a Super Bowl party today to show to some friends and they had just bought THE SAME CAMERA.
They have a new baby and are taking tons of photos with it.
It's really is a great camera. It is the one I would buy if I could justify it, but I already have a working digital camera!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those are beautiful photos. I especially love the close-ups. The detail is great on the fur, etc. Looks like you chose well with your camera! You also have a good eye!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those are nice pics, of course having a sweet kitty as the subjects sure makes it more easy

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! your new camera takes amazing photos!!, I can't wait to see more

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow great pics - I LOVE the first one, it's absolutely beautiful, especially with the wooden floor as the background! Her eyes are stunning as well

I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more photos now - yayyy!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those who have been keeping up with my drama, it also looks like I'l have another kitty to photograph soon. The foster mom called and left a message last night while we were out and said our kitten has one more appt with the eye doctor and then she'll be ready to be placed. Of course she didn't say when that appt is...

I'm calling her today.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For those who have been keeping up with my drama, it also looks like I'l have another kitty to photograph soon. The foster mom called and left a message last night while we were out and said our kitten has one more appt with the eye doctor and then she'll be ready to be placed. Of course she didn't say when that appt is...

I'm calling her today.
Yay!! Thats great Emily!

The pictures are great!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics! Looks like she's got a fantastic tree to climb. Wonder if she'll share it with her new sis?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!!! I don't remember Anya looking so.....grown up!! ...sniffle....sniffle...
She is just plain gorgeous!!!