It's a bird, it's a plane! It's SuperLouie!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up some front line from my vet to do both of my kitties. I did Louie 1st. It was harder than I thought trying to get him to leave it alone... he wanted to try to lick it and I had to prevent him or LuckyGirl from licking the area for about 24hrs.... so this was what I came up with....

"Moooooom, what is this?!?!?!?!"

"Oh ok, I'll wear it, but you are NOT getting my picture taken with this thing on!"

"Clearly I'm aggravated by the "boy scout" jokes MOM!"

"Maybe if I go to sleep she'll just go away....a boy can dream right?
"

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...poor Louie!!! Although, that "cape" does make you look so much more grown up!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Reminds me of the advantage (I think) commercials. The ones with the little puppy that goes to camp. Teehee.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Clu

Reminds me of the advantage (I think) commercials. The ones with the little puppy that goes to camp. Teehee.
Your right! I love that commercial!

Poor Louie- he's so darn cute!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Your right! I love that commercial!

Poor Louie- he's so darn cute!
I do, too! Poor little Louie. I wish I could just pick him up and cuddle him to pieces! He's too adorable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the funny thing is, he really didn't seem to mind wearing it at all.....(as Mommy runs to find "kitty clothes" online....
) it only seemed uncomfortable when he was trying to sleep

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When my Kittens hit 12 weeks I frontlined them. My biggest problem was trying to stop mum (Tinkerbell) from licking it off and them try and stop them from licking it off each other. I can understand your frustration.
Louie is very cute.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Awsome Pawsomes

When my Kittens hit 12 weeks I frontlined them. My biggest problem was trying to stop mum (Tinkerbell) from licking it off and them try and stop them from licking it off each other. I can understand your frustration.
Louie is very cute.
yeah, I only did him, cause it was a full time job just making sure he wasn't licking it himself or scratching it....then I was worried if it got on his claws then he groomed them....they stressed that I had to be sure that he didn't ingest any of it....so of course I was paranoid...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you put it on the back of his neck where his collar would sit, he can't reach it. And if he does, and is able to ingest some I'm assured it won't do them any major harm.

If you put something around his neck, it may just rub off onto the cloth?

Anyway, he is very very cute, and the look on his face is priceless!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

If you put it on the back of his neck where his collar would sit, he can't reach it. And if he does, and is able to ingest some I'm assured it won't do them any major harm.

If you put something around his neck, it may just rub off onto the cloth?

Anyway, he is very very cute, and the look on his face is priceless!
The vet said to put it in a 2 inch straight line starting where the collar is and go to between the shoulder blades.... either way, he is a very flexible little boy...and can pretty much get his tongue back there
. I rubbed it into his skin and then loosely wrapped the bandanna around his neck....he didn't like it one bit, and it seemed to be itchy.....so I'd rub it in a bit to ease some of his discomfort....
my poor little pumpkin!