My Fur-Family

paisley'smom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay, I have to admit that I don't have a lot of pictures of Paisley. She just came home on Friday night and has spent the majority of her time perched above my cupboards. She is now hiding in the carrier behind my chair.... Anyway, here are some pics:

This is Paisley:

And this is Pippit:

And here's Paddington:

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, considering Paisley's only been "home" a short while, she seems to be doing well!
Your entire fur family is adorable & welcome to TCS!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Paisley is such a pretty girl! Did you just adopt her?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How adorable your family is .......... I cant wait to see more of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paisley'smom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Did you just adopt her?
I did just adopt her. She came home on Friday night. If anyone has tips on getting her to eat/drink or use her litterbox.................I'd appreciate them.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paisley'sMom

I did just adopt her. She came home on Friday night. If anyone has tips on getting her to eat/drink or use her litterbox.................I'd appreciate them.
well done you for taking her in. Have you named her as yet ?

She will be a bit disorientated at the moment, I am right to say you have only had her maybe 3-4 days? If you can leave her in the room that she has got onto the wardrobe, then she will have time to relax. You can put a litter box in there, with some water and feed her in there, also some toys if you have them. I would also suggest to put one of your old t-shirts or towels for a bed for her, then she will get used to your scent

Maybe in a weeks time or so, when she has settled in the room and you can see she is eating and using the lit-box, you can start to introduce her to you dog under supervision.

Keep us posted and theres also lots of other info. in Cat Car Forum

BTW great photos -they are all real cutie-pies