So, who wants to make me supper?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I am going back to bed & maybe Ill come out tomorrow!!

My homework assignments...the book doesn't correlate with what the pictures show, so I get almost done with an assignment only to find out I cannot finish it as the first instructions given weren't 100% right!

I am on my own for supper & lord knows I want Chinese food & can't get any.... there is like no food in this house to make any supper.... Somebody care to bring me something? Puuhhhllleeeeeaazzzz???

I'm cold...it's freezing outside....just felt the need to whine about that, too!

Oh yeah & I have to watch the stupid bowl to write down 100 commemrcials!! Are there even 100 different commercials!??! Heck, I don't have time....I'm gonna watch one set of commercials & call it good enough! HUMPH!

Can you tell I'm crabby?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I think I am going back to bed & maybe Ill come out tomorrow!!

My homework assignments...the book doesn't correlate with what the pictures show, so I get almost done with an assignment only to find out I cannot finish it as the first instructions given weren't 100% right!

I am on my own for supper & lord knows I want Chinese food & can't get any.... there is like no food in this house to make any supper.... Somebody care to bring me something? Puuhhhllleeeeeaazzzz???

I'm cold...it's freezing outside....just felt the need to whine about that, too!

Oh yeah & I have to watch the stupid bowl to write down 100 commemrcials!! Are there even 100 different commercials!??! Heck, I don't have time....I'm gonna watch one set of commercials & call it good enough! HUMPH!

Can you tell I'm crabby?
I would bring you something to eat, but I don't think I would ever be able to find you. I just know that Minnesota is above me, I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I would bring you something to eat, but I don't think I would ever be able to find you. I just know that Minnesota is above me, I think.
If you listen, I'm sure you can hear me sitting here cussing!

MMMM....the thought of food, any food, is fine by me LokisMum!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If you listen, I'm sure you can hear me sitting here cussing!

MMMM....the thought of food, any food, is fine by me LokisMum!
I might could hear you cussing, but I still probably wouldn't be able to find you, just ask Neet about me, she will tell you.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I was home, we could go out for dinner!!

What class are you doing your homework in? Oh I was gonig to ask you- do you have any classes with the prof. Joni Anderson?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

If I was home, we could go out for dinner!!

What class are you doing your homework in? Oh I was gonig to ask you- do you have any classes with the prof. Joni Anderson?
None with Joni right now....I actually had one with her, but took most of my classes online, so I don't think I'll have any with her again. I have to go see her about changing my major from General to SBM on paper....

I've got Principles of Selling & Advanced Computer Apps....working on Computer apps...EXCEL. The directions are screwey so when I do my assignment, I cannot do it all correctly!!! The picture shows to make a "list" from A7:H7, but the directions says A7:G7...but when I get down to the end, I really needed to list to be from A7:H7!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

None with Joni right now....I actually had one with her, but took most of my classes online, so I don't think I'll have any with her again. I have to go see her about changing my major from General to SBM on paper....

I've got Principles of Selling & Advanced Computer Apps....working on Computer apps...EXCEL. The directions are screwey so when I do my assignment, I cannot do it all correctly!!! The picture shows to make a "list" from A7:H7, but the directions says A7:G7...but when I get down to the end, I really needed to list to be from A7:H7!!!!
I
'd Joni when I was there- she was awesome. I didn't take any of my classes online tho, since I lived down there for my 2 years.

I never took that class- but I did take Intro to Computers which was super easy- but I know how sometimes things ilke that happen! Good luck!