Foster Mom!

barblynnp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I wanted to share with everyone that I have just started fostering cats/kittens for a local shelter. Yesterday we got a momma cat and 4 babies! The babies are about 4 weeks old. We named momma, Misty and my kids have named the babies; Rocket, Smokey, Rhapsody and Sampson. They are the cutest things I have ever seen! Mom is very small and thin. I can feel her hip bones. She has been eating very well for me though, so she sould gain weight fast. She had her babies outside in someones flower box!!!

If you want to follow them, I have started a new website: http://purrpower.net

Thanks for letting me share this wonderful experience!!!!

Barb

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Barblynnp

Hi! I wanted to share with everyone that I have just started fostering cats/kittens for a local shelter. Yesterday we got a momma cat and 4 babies! The babies are about 4 weeks old. We named momma, Misty and my kids have named the babies; Rocket, Smokey, Rhapsody and Sampson. They are the cutest things I have ever seen! Mom is very small and thin. I can feel her hip bones. She has been eating very well for me though, so she sould gain weight fast. She had her babies outside in someones flower box!!!

If you want to follow them, I have started a new website: http://purrpower.net

Thanks for letting me share this wonderful experience!!!!

Barb
Barb...Great photos. How exciting for you to be fostering. I'm wondering where you live. I know someone in Northern VA who is looking for a gray stripey male kitten for her daughter. She has a 3 year old female.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

barblynnp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in Eastern PA. I cannot adopt out these kitties. If someone is interested, you need to contact Peaceable Kingdom. I am just taking care of the kitties for this oganization.

Thanks!
Barb

luvslive

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
good luck with the little ones! that is a great website..hope you and your kids have fun raising these kittens.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Barblynnp

I live in Eastern PA. I cannot adopt out these kitties. If someone is interested, you need to contact Peaceable Kingdom. I am just taking care of the kitties for this oganization.

Thanks!
Barb
Hmmm...that may be a bit far....I'll let her know though.

Katie

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
how's that runt doing? have you tried putting a bit of karo syrup on the end of the bottle? sometimes that helps them take to it!