question about the forms and Paw prints

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not up on sports but perhaps this has something to do with LSU beating Minnesota at something? Looking at your username and LSULOVER I bet it has to do with a recent victory by LSU over the Panthers. But, this is just a wild guess but still the first thing that came to me. Just a little friendly rivalry. Yes, members can send each other gifts. "just so you have something" definately sounds like a loss to me. But it is all in good fun, I assure you! By the way, you have enough points to send somebody something too, just click on vbplaza on the tool bar. I wish I had more points because I have just the gifts in mind to send certain people after the superbowl tomorrow!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We can give each other gifts as well as to ourselves. If you look at the top of your post, you will see your user name and on the right side, you will see a little paw print. That Paw Print was your gift from LSULOVER. If you hover your mouse cursor over it, you will see the message with your gift. This is available from the vbPlaza spot at the top of the page by the New Posts link.

The vbPlaza runs out of gifts and so you may need to check a few times before you can give a gift.

Edit: If you want to learn more about the vbPlaza and the points, there are several posts at the beginning of this forum that explain it further.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I am not up on sports but perhaps this has something to do with LSU beating Minnesota at something? Looking at your username and LSULOVER I bet it has to do with a recent victory by LSU over the Panthers. But, this is just a wild guess but still the first thing that came to me. Just a little friendly rivalry. Yes, members can send each other gifts. "just so you have something" definately sounds like a loss to me. But it is all in good fun, I assure you! By the way, you have enough points to send somebody something too, just click on vbplaza on the tool bar. I wish I had more points because I have just the gifts in mind to send certain people after the superbowl tomorrow!
It had nothing to do with LSU beating Minnesota, LSU does not even play them, I just sent Panther pride a paw print because panther pride did not have any gifts. I sent panther pride a paw print because I thought of a paw when I thought of a panther, hence the paw print.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

It had nothing to do with LSU beating Minnesota, LSU does not even play them, I just sent Panther pride a paw print because panther pride did not have any gifts. I sent panther pride a paw print because I thought of a paw when I thought of a panther, hence the paw print.
that was very kind of you

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Yep, I feel fine, why do you ask?
It was just the first part of the statement. I thought that somehow everything was connected to LSU.

BTW, that was a lovely gesture to Panther Pride.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's very sweet of you. With all the superbowl hype going on right now it was just a wild guess because panther paw did not know you. Heck, I am still down in the dumps because of the Cowboys. So, go PANTHERS. And of course, LSU.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

It was just the first part of the statement. I thought that somehow everything was connected to LSU.

BTW, that was a lovely gesture to Panther Pride.
Thanks, that is why I was stating that it had nothing to do with LSU. I just saw that panter pride didn't have a present or anything, I don't even know if panther pride is a he or a she. In fact I don't know nothing about panther pride. I was just trying to be nice.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

That's very sweet of you. With all the superbowl hype going on right now it was just a wild guess because panther paw did not know you. Heck, I am still down in the dumps because of the Cowboys. So, go PANTHERS. And of course, LSU.
My husband likes the Saints, so I know how you feel.

I am a Colts fan tomorrow, I want them to beat Chicago because they beat the Saints.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So Panther Pride, welcome to TCS. I hope we answered your question.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

Thank you Lsulover Now I understand. By the way how do you get your cats pictures on your forum and get it desigmned and everything I really like that.

I hate football, don't watch superbowl. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif
I post pictures using photo bucket, and I just learned how to do that a couple of weeks ago.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I post pictures using photo bucket, and I just learned how to do that a couple of weeks ago.
And according to Neet, if Belinda can do, anyone can.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

And according to Neet, if Belinda can do, anyone can.
That is true too, Neet is not lying, I can do stuff but it has to be explained to me in great detail.

But I learned how to do something else today. It is on the spotlight thread, it is not on the beginning, I think I try and start learning what I was trying to learn on about page 4 or 5.

Anyways go see what I learned.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

Thank you Lsulover Now I understand. By the way how do you get your cats pictures on your forum and get it desigmned and everything I really like that.

I hate football, don't watch superbowl. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif
If you mean the pictures under the post, you can request one be made by posting whatever pictures you want in it in the signature forum. There is a request thread here and when your signature is designed, it will be posted here.

If you need help uploading the pics there is help here and if you want the smilies to show as images, you can just click on them rather than posting a link or click on the little yellow square with grey mountains and post the link in there

Hope that helps

Miss Belinda, it was very sweet of you to give Panther Pride a gift

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Belinda is nice like that. To everyone, even strangers. She's a sweet sweet person, here and in real life. I have even seen her be nice to someone in person who didn't deserve to be treated very nicely.