How many.........?

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup - me too! It takes quite a while, but you find that you get to know some people, and the threads where people introduce themselves help a lot. But with so many new members all the time, I think we all have trouble! Maybe we should all put our RL first names in our siggies - maybe that would help!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can click on "Cat Forums" at the top and scroll all the way down and read that there are 20,062 members of TCS and 1,948 Active members.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow thank you. I'm sort of good at remembering names, I make up carecters for my stories all the time in my head, Ubalorn ,Sala, Mamaloreni,Saberniego,Ladumia,Uboaria, Namaboo,Betty, Also come up with dangerous plots and adventures for them in my head. Really fun to do at work. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif

I'm a terffic storyteller. Bindi, hasn't yet come into my stories but maybe soomday I'll write a book called Path Of The Panther.

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't remember names at all for some reason.

I usually make up nicknames for people to remember, which helps for some reason.

If my name wasn't in my username I probably would reply to myself!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a tip, going to the members list wont help. Theres millions of people and half of them dropped off after a few posts.

Ive been here 5 or so months and im still on nicknames.