Lord - I'm Tired Of This!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up this morning and for a change it wasn't snowing - 5 minutes later it was a blizzard. I had to go out to run some errands, had to clean my car off every time I came out of somewhere, even if I was only in for 5 minutes. Lord, I'm tired of this snow!

Someone yesterday asked for snow pics - I guess there are still some loonies out there that like the stuff! Anyway, I just took a few -

Welcome to Canada, eh!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang, it is cold up there, I am glad I don't live there, I would just hafta stay inside all winter, I would freeze to death if I lived where you live.

I think I will just stay in Mississippi.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I KNEW I didn't move to Canada for a reason! And that would be it! I love snow...as long as it melts the next day. It's pretty but I HATE driving in it. You have my sympathies. At least people up there know how to drive in snow...in Maryland we have some idiots! We've been lucky this year. Only 1 ice/snow storm and a lot of dustings. *keeping my fingers crossed*

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Colleen, I hear you. We usually will have the snow melt before the next storm. Not this year. My neighbors across the street haven't taken down their Christmas decorations because the decorations are under 3 feet of snow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You can send it to me!

I could use a blizzard today!
Kenz - you're nuts! OK - "BING" - is it there yet?

I'm getting tired of it though - whiteout when I had to go across the bridge when I was out today! Went into one store for 20 minutes and had about an inch of snow on my car again! The pictures don't really do Mother Nature's fury justice!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, Eva! I wish I was in Florida too!

The boys are chillin" today! I opened the blinds so they could occasionally glance out and watch the snow! Jacob thinks it's cool, but he's nuts!

It's still coming down like crazy out there!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

No snow here yet!
Try again!
Sorry - nothing yet? My magic wand must be defective - it's probably frozen! I'll try again! BING ~~~~~~~~~ }}}}}}}} Did it work?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I thought we were bad with cold temps! It's like -1 out there after the wind chill factor

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to send ya some WARM vibes and NO snow vibes, but unforunately, I dont have any!!
The weather here is so COLD, and thankfully, is not snowing anymore. I am one of the ones that is SOOO SOOOO ready for warm weather!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think its beautiful!!
All of our snow is melting away today.
They are calling for a wintry mix all of next week though, so its going to be really nasty.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah - it's not fun to drive in, particularly when you can't see two feet in front of you. I was just watching cars trying to stop at the corner out front, and they were having problems, skidding around a bit! You have to go slow in this stuff!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colleen, I just went to my sisters this morning to help her move..and I was driving through snowdrifts like crazy..then on the way home I took the highway, and the wind was blowing my car all over the place. I am so glad to be home now..I HATE this weather.. It is so cold in London, I think its as cold as it gets

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can definitely feel for you, Nat! This is not weather to be trying to move in!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I think its beautiful!!
All of our snow is melting away today.
They are calling for a wintry mix all of next week though, so its going to be really nasty.
Ahh yes, the one other person out of 20,000 members who joins me in loving snow!