Kitty Vomit-What do you use?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What or how do you clean up vomit from the carpet or furniture?
I have been using Resolve high traffic foam. I noticed it doesn't work too well on liquid vomit. Looking for some ideas here.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use this stuff called Out! Pet Stain and Odor Remover! It works pretty good if you get it fairly fresh - otherwise you've got a problem! I usually end up taking out my carpet shampooer and doing a go over if I have to tackle a dried up stain, after pre-treating with the Out!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover. Its wonderful! Just spray it on and rub with an old towel...stain's gone...even old stains.

Just remembered something so I'm adding it on here. This stuff is soooo good. We were able to remove some black spray paint from some beige carpet last year with this stuff. Its that good!

Hilda >^..^<

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The aerosol Resolve is pretty good. Quick and easy and really gets the stains out. Only problem is a can doesn't go very far. Seems like 3 barf piles and it's gone.
and it's $3 something per can.

I recently tried the Woolite "pet stain and odor remover + oxygen" stuff and it works pretty well. There hasn't been a spot I couldn't clean up with that, and it goes a lot farther too. Takes a little more work than the Resolve, but I've still got the bottle that I bought a couple months ago, so it's more economical at least

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Simple Green.
With a bird in the house I stay away from heavy fumes or products that are not biologically friendly.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We use Mean Green, actually on most everything in the house! We use it on the stove, the floor, stains, you can use it in your laundry too!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just tried "Shout" for clothing stains on an older "poop spot" today and it worked well!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once heard that dish washing liquid works for carpets, and I use that with great success on all carpet spots. I wet a cloth, add the tiniest drop, and scrub. Not too chemical-laden, either.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch