people are sick and make me soooo mad

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching the news today, mind u since yesterday this is the second animal cruelty case on t.v now yesterday it was pitbull that was starved and froze to death and ate plastic and tincans that cut his intestins and he died a slow and long death .R.I.P. little pitbull
, Now today there was actually an article, I didnt find the one for yesterday about the pitt and tonite I actually watched the news and I was SOOOOO MAD
here I dont even want to think about it so here is the link to the story

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...61/detail.html

People are sick and make me so mad
I hope this guy gets what he deserves, and o yes from what I heard they didnt find the lady yesterday for the pittbull that was in her yard,, I really hope they do

But R.I.P poor little kittie
and R.I.P little pitt bull

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:censor::censor::censor:!!!! Times like these I lose more and more faith for humanity.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jeeze.........what the heck

RIP Little ones, please forgive us, there is love in the world, but unfortunately you did not have chance to come across it

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow....

Some people are just disgusting and twisted. I don't know how someone could do something like that

There are alot of sick people in the world, but the ones who hurt children and animals really piss me off. Hurting innocent animals...I really hope that guy gets the same thing he did to that poor kitten in return

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The guy needs help, and it's horrid that that poor kitten had to suffer at the hands of this sick and twisted individual. RIP both kitty and the Pitbull. I'm sorry you didn't know the kindess of people to love and care for you.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

The guy needs help, and it's horrid that that poor kitten had to suffer at the hands of this sick and twisted individual. RIP both kitty and the Pitbull. I'm sorry you didn't know the kindess of people to love and care for you.
He just sounds evil to me, and I say the woman needs to keep away from him.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

He just sounds evil to me, and I say the woman needs to keep away from him.

He could be evil, and did it simply just to get to her and/or get back at her. It's hard to judge when you don't know someone's background. He could have a past history of mental illness, or any number of things. As I said, it just stinks that the poor kitten had to suffer for whatever reason there was.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

He could be evil, and did it simply just to get to her and/or get back at her. It's hard to judge when you don't know someone's background. He could have a past history of mental illness, or any number of things. As I said, it just stinks that the poor kitten had to suffer for whatever reason there was.
You are right, the only thing that is sad is the poor little kitty.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't read the article either because I will get sooo upset but I don't know how people can do this
How awful!

RIP little ones

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

jeeze.........what the heck

RIP Little ones, please forgive us, there is love in the world, but unfortunately you did not have chance to come across it
Yup...EXACTLY!! Bless their widdle souls.

RIP sweeet ums.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that woman gets a restraining order against him! If he has already sent her pics of them with her head cut off, and then sends a beheaded kitten what's next???? Charging him with animal cruelty is not enough...isn't that still just a misdemeaner most places? People sometimes just make me sick. That's why I prefer my animals to most humans. God rest their little souls.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - I can't believe someone would actually do something like that! That guy needs to be put away - what a sick and twisted thing to do! Poor little kitten! RIP little baby and the poor little pitbull too! What a sick world it can be out there!

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its very sadhttp://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/bawling.gif I hope the man gets some help. That's why I never watch the news anymore, its too sad, unless my dad forces me. I belevie humans have a very strong natural instinct to know about bad things even if it hurts us( think back to early cave people by the fire, looking out past the flames for lions or sabertooth while not doing good things like talking or eating their food) and that by watching the news we are falling to those low useless natures. We do need to be aware somewhat however, just not nearly as much as we are doing. (just my opinion) http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...s/rolleyes.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This guy does belong in jail, the funny thing is is that he just got out not to long ago, some people these days, the chick has had several pfa's and things from what the news said. It just blows my mind, I didnt wanna hear the story I told my mom to change it but she rather yell at the tv about it
I was snapping out, people these days are sick, same with the lady with the pittbull, I am just so surprised that there is no update on her or anything and I am surprised they didnt put it on the site, that made me a little mad because what if people just look at the news online and someone could help u kno
PEOPLE THESE DAYS they just make me soooo

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow Pittsburgher!

I read this in the paper this morning and about vomited (about the beheaded kitten). Ugh.
You honestly have to wonder what in the WORLD is wrong with people anymore. I hope this guy gets help (and serious jail time).

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
people are so cruel sometimes.scares me to watch the news .i just got a cat and she will never ever be allowed outside.used to have a chow.never had to worry about anyone messing with him.he could always tell if someone was good or bad and he was huge