TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I am KIDLESS this weekend, what do I do!!?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I am KIDLESS this weekend, what do I do!!?

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
My mom took my kids with her this weekend to see my grandparents!! I am ok with it, but yet kinda sad. I LOOOOOOOOVE the break,lol....but yet really am missing them(ESP the 2 1/2 y/0) Give me some heads up that its all ok!!
post #2 of 18
Take advantage of this time!! Go take a hot bubble bath, watch a girly movie..go shopping!! This is your time
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Take advantage of this time!! Go take a hot bubble bath, watch a girly movie..go shopping!! This is your time
Sounds like a plan! I'd add...get your nails done...visit a spa...get a massage...get your toenails done!

Either that or just spend even MORE time with us here!



Hilda >^..^<
post #4 of 18
Just sit back and do whatever you want to do this weekend. If you don't wanna do nothing then don't. It is your weekend.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Just sit back and do whatever you want to do this weekend. If you don't wanna do nothing then don't. It is your weekend.
Hehe......well I got my nails done and now Im sittin here with a friend, drinking a drink...playing on here!!
post #6 of 18
Hehe, I'll drink to that!



Hilda >^..^<
post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Hehe, I'll drink to that!



Hilda >^..^<
Cheers!!

Have a drink on me!!
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Take advantage of this time!! Go take a hot bubble bath, watch a girly movie..go shopping!! This is your time
Have a ladies night!
post #9 of 18
Do all of those things that are not appropriate when the kids ARE around, of course!!! Like use the restroom with the door wide open, walk around in your knickers, etc. You may not get this opportunity for a looonnnnggggg time, so use it wisely!
post #10 of 18
swear crudely and often lol
post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leli View Post
swear crudely and often lol
Hehe..........I think thats one thing I need to quit doing!!
post #12 of 18
All of the above - and enjoy the peace and quiet!
post #13 of 18
I think you should run around in the nuddy with champagne in your hand, then tomorrow when you wake up wishing you didn't drink, sleep in, then lie in bed reading a book, soak in the bath for a while, wear your jammies all day while watching your favourite movies, hang out with your girlfriends you haven't had time to see, go shopping, go to the movies.... Ummmm.... what else?
post #14 of 18
Enjoy not watching Nick Jr. and cartoon network all night?

God knows I've seen every episode of Spongebob, Peppa Pig, Ed, Ed and Eddie, and Camp Lazlo that was EVER MADE!
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Enjoy not watching Nick Jr. and cartoon network all night?

God knows I've seen every episode of Spongebob, Peppa Pig, Ed, Ed and Eddie, and Camp Lazlo that was EVER MADE!
Well I have seen every Dora, Diego, and Backyardigans episode!! As well as all the Good night shows like Dragontales, Noddy........
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
Well I have seen every Dora, Diego, and Backyardigans episode!! As well as all the Good night shows like Dragontales, Noddy........
Blues Clues, Rugrats, Barney, Elmo.....*sigh* the life of a mother
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Blues Clues, Rugrats, Barney, Elmo.....*sigh* the life of a mother
Isnt it fun though??
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
Isnt it fun though??
I remember when Deacon was 2-3 yrs old.. he LOVED Elmo. Every morning before daycare he would watch the SAME movie.. I would go to work singing "C is for cookie......." in my head
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I am KIDLESS this weekend, what do I do!!?