Valentine's Purrsonals!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In direct competition with Milky (sorry Milky, but you're getting all the "babes") Löki and Jacob would like to present themselves for consideration and Valentine's dates! After both of them pining away with unrequited love for Lucy (Jana's sweet darling) after receiving their SS gift from her, they have realized that it's time to move on.

Presenting -

Jacob

I'm a very mellow fellow. An aquarious (this is the dawning of the age of Aquarious....age of Aquarious), I like the simpler things in life.

A warm snuggle with a sweet bunny

Chilling with my brother

Showing off my pretty collar to all the ladies

My come-hither look

Lucy, eat your heart out

I like long walks on the beach (in my kitty dreams), making patterns in my litter box, my favourite toy is my laser light and favourite song is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! I'm part Russian blue, but as I'm on the sensitive side, I like to wear my fur long. I'd love to be your valentine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In direct competition with my brother, Jacob, ladies I beg to differ. I, Löki, have much more to offer. I am a sexy black 3 year old under the sun sign Cancer, like my meowmy!

Dig my crazy blue eyes when I was a baby!

I'm still a babe magnet, sleek and midnight black![

I'm not so much into Henrietta the bunny, but I like her chair!

I like playing in the sink

Giving long dark sexy looks

My favourite passtime is snuggling up to my Meowmy in bed, I love anything with catnip in it, and I love the ladies! I'd love to be your Valentine!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So ladies, forget that Latin lover Milky! Come and try some Canadian hotties! Give us a call!

We're stars in our own minds!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Milky has some serious competition.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What - no more takers? The boys are getting jealous of that latin Lothario!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like the competition has heated up!
Gorgeous boys!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Löki and Jacob say - Sicycat - send the girls on over!

Emma - you are one gorgeous girl, and either one of us would be thrilled to have you as our valentine!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Ripley's heart just about stopped...she needs a date for Valentine's Day, and she just about couldn't take all of their hunky-goodness!!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

My Portia just doesn't know what to do! Loki or Milky?

They say opposites attract
Portia would look very striking on Löki's arem - black and white!

Originally Posted by wookie130

Well, Ripley's heart just about stopped...she needs a date for Valentine's Day, and she just about couldn't take all of their hunky-goodness!!!!
Ripley, nous parlerons français à toi - c'est trés romantique! Ripley, we'll speak french to you - it's so romantic! Je t'aime, ma belle!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Lucy is very upset. She so wanted to come but her mean Meowmy would not pay for a ticket. She has been sneaking into boxes ever since, hoping to be shipped off to her darlings.

Now she will have to work harder before some other feline moves in had takes over.

Don't forget me...

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Lucy is very upset. She so wanted to come but her mean Meowmy would not pay for a ticket. She has been sneaking into boxes ever since, hoping to be shipped off to her darlings.

Now she will have to work harder before some other feline moves in had takes over.

Don't forget me...
Ah, Lucy, ma coeur!
We thought you had forgotten us! Slip quickly into that box, cheri, and overnight yourself to us! Fly swiftly darling - we're waiting for you! We'll take romantic moonlit walks in the living room, we'll let you have the good spot on our perch for watching the bird feeder, Jacob knows where the catnip is kept and can pick the cupboard door.......... Come darling - we're waiting!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Yes, I think they would be a very handsome couple!
Yes, she's such a sweet little darling, but alas, our heart has been taken by Lucy! However, Lucy couldn't possibly keep both of us entertained - we'll double-date!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, girls. Sweet sexy Löki is taken! He's been madly in love with Luvy for months, so the knowledge that she has been trying to FedEx herself to him did him in! He's over the top in love!

Jacob, however, is trying to choose between Portia and Zoey! Please help him make his choice - or sway his decision! And guys - be real - wouldn't you love to be in Jacob's position?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Sorry, girls. Sweet sexy Löki is taken! He's been madly in love with Lucy for months, so the knowledge that she has been trying to FedEx herself to him did him in! He's over the top in love!

Jacob, however, is trying to choose between Portia and Zoey! Please help him make his choice - or sway his decision! And guys - be real - wouldn't you love to be in Jacob's position?
Lucy tried again until I told her that the package would not be going to Canada. She swished her tail unhappily.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any more handsome boys out there looking for a date? Stumpy's already betrothed to lovinmom's handsome Howler, but Lily's old enough to date now!

She's athletic

Thoughtful

Loves to dance!

And most importantly, is kind

She's nearly a year old, so is looking for some young, eligible bachelors who know how to treat her like a lady