TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › $20 well spent!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

$20 well spent!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Today was our monthly Costco trip, and since we needed litter and canned cat and dog food, we were in the pet aisle.

They happened to have large plush crinkle tunnels with attached catnip mouse for $20 each in either leopard or white leopard print.
We picked one up.
Shadow and Spaz have had one before, so they had to show the youngin's the joys of crinkle tunnel.
I don't think Bug has come out of the thing for the last two hours.
She's not sleeping either, she playing hard

For me, at Wal-Mart I found a 3 CD set of Big Band music from the War years done by the BBC bigband orchestrafor $9
post #2 of 16
Wow, I've never heard of those. I'll have to check them out! Sounds like lots of fun for the kitties. Which print did you get?

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
We got the standard leopard print.
post #4 of 16
Awww- fun!! My boys would love them!
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
The cool part is that if you have more that one, they are designed so that they'll attach to each other.
post #6 of 16
Sounds like fun

I used to have one similar for my boys, but the dog ruined it.
post #7 of 16
Sounds like a good deal
post #8 of 16
I love Costco, they have cool stuff like that there!!!
post #9 of 16
Sounds like fun, but sadly enough all the kits toys turn into doggie toys!!
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
Sounds like fun, but sadly enough all the kits toys turn into doggie toys!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue!
post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
I'm so glad Bear appreciates his own toys and leaves the kitty toys alone!
post #12 of 16
I bet the kitties are in heaven!
post #13 of 16
Sounds like a good deal! I bet they're enjoying their new toy!
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
I'm so glad Bear appreciates his own toys and leaves the kitty toys alone!
Hehe, I know you would think mine would,lol. But I guess kittys toys are more entertaining!!
post #15 of 16
i'm so bummed.... i went to costco today and they didn't have it
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
Today was our monthly Costco trip, and since we needed litter and canned cat and dog food, we were in the pet aisle.

They happened to have large plush crinkle tunnels with attached catnip mouse for $20 each in either leopard or white leopard print.
We picked one up.
Shadow and Spaz have had one before, so they had to show the youngin's the joys of crinkle tunnel.
I don't think Bug has come out of the thing for the last two hours.
She's not sleeping either, she playing hard

For me, at Wal-Mart I found a 3 CD set of Big Band music from the War years done by the BBC bigband orchestrafor $9
I've seen those before at Big Lots... But haven't bought one yet, I'm not sure if Kitters would like it or how much they were, but they look cool!!!! Great finds!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › $20 well spent!