What's for dinner?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm lacking inspiration at the moment, as usual!

So what's everyone having for dinner? Friday always used to be Pizza and Wings night at my parent's. I'm thinking I should go pay Mom a little visit in about an hour or so!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm..honestly I am not sure, Fridays are usually pizza night here, but they got so much runnin around to do who knows whats for diner, I hope its something I like
I really want pizza though, mmmm peperoni PIZZA

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Roast beef with mashed potatoes. I havent figured out what else yet. Probably some steamed veggies. I haven't had roast beef in so long and its the first time I have cooked one by myself!

Tomorrow is roast chicken. I LOVE roast chicken, and the bonus is its boneless chicken!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm just doing some baked chicken fingers and french fries! Hubby likes that, and he's been working all day so will appreciate what I call a junk food meal, even though since it's homemade, nutritionally it's not (he just thinks it is)! Tomorrow I thought I'd do a stuffed meatloaf, tarragon potatoes, and baby carrots!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think my mom and I are going to do a pizza and a movie night tonight. That's what we usually do on Friday nights.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made homemade spaghetti for lunch today and i made enoguh at the time so that we could also have leftovers to eat on for tonight.

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooh. Homemade spaghetti, YUM! Haven't had that in several years. I think I should invest in one of those machines to make it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was Spirit Day at school today in honor of the Bears going to the Superbowl so they put out a wonderful spread for all the teachers. I'm still stuffed from lunch but the rest of my family is whining.
I'll probably put up a pot of soup since the high today was only 10 degrees and wing it from there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm starving just reading this thread! DH is showering and then we're off to pick up some takeout. Gonna have a Breaded buffalo chicken sandwich with a large Greek Salad! I'm not sure which I'm more excited about! They load on the feta cheese with the Greek Salads (YUM!!!) and the sandwich is really good too! The best part is, DH is having the same so no stealing my cheese!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Neely

It was Spirit Day at school today in honor of the Bears going to the Superbowl so they put out a wonderful spread for all the teachers. I'm still stuffed from lunch but the rest of my family is whining.
I'll probably put up a pot of soup since the high today was only 10 degrees and wing it from there.
You aren't a teacher at my school, are you?
They did the same thing for the teachers at my HS this morning.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I made some homemade baked breaded fish fingers, baked fries and green beans with garlic and water chestnuts. Fast food gone healthy!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All of y'all are making me hungry! Everything sounds so delicious and yummy!