Aw - My Oldest Grandson Is Such A Sweetie!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My oldest grandson is a real sweetheart (they all are)! He's 12 - almost 13, and still thinks nothing of giving me a hug in public and telling me "Nana, I love you"! Anyway, right now he is done school for the week and he decided he would IM his Nana to have an online conversation with her! Isn't that sweet?

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's very sweet. I just started talking to one of my aunts on my dads side of the family via email right before Christmas. I just want her to know the real me, you know? Anyways, congrats on having such an awesome grandson!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a darlin'! Next time you talk to/IM him, send him some love from his 'aunties' here on TCS!

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll do that! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to play some computer games later - I said I was on my cat site talking to all my cat friends. He thought that was a hoot!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does! He has a girlfriend now
but he still loves his Nana! He still keeps asking me if he can live with us!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute, most 12 year old boys are too busy being "cool" to spend time with their grandparents.
You got a good one!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

So cute, most 12 year old boys are too busy being "cool" to spend time with their grandparents.
You got a good one!
I know! I keep expecting him to start to drift away once he gets involved in teen stuff and trying to be grown up, but so far, he still loves his Nana and isn't ashamed to show it!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I won't say he doesn't try to be cool, but he's still not too cool to not hang out with his Nana!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a doll!!! I'm not sure that my son would allow himself to be seen schmoozing it up with grandma in public, but he sounds like he loves you very much...what a sweet thing to IM you too!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

My oldest grandson is a real sweetheart (they all are)! He's 12 - almost 13, and still thinks nothing of giving me a hug in public and telling me "Nana, I love you"! Anyway, right now he is done school for the week and he decided he would IM his Nana to have an online conversation with her! Isn't that sweet?
Yes it's very sweet, My oldest is 18 and he is like that to, he's 6 ft tall I have to look up at him and he calls me Mammy
I thought for sure he would stop that when he got older.. When they get about 16 they start changing some more into friends and females
He's still my boy though and he always will be

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Yes it's very sweet, My oldest is 18 and he is like that to, he's 6 ft tall I have to look up at him and he calls me Mammy
I thought for sure he would stop that when he got older.. When they get about 16 they start changing some more into friends and females
He's still my boy though and he always will be
Aw - that's wonderful Lois! I hope Zack never outgrows his Nana - I love spending time with him!