TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Aw - My Oldest Grandson Is Such A Sweetie!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aw - My Oldest Grandson Is Such A Sweetie!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
My oldest grandson is a real sweetheart (they all are)! He's 12 - almost 13, and still thinks nothing of giving me a hug in public and telling me "Nana, I love you"! Anyway, right now he is done school for the week and he decided he would IM his Nana to have an online conversation with her! Isn't that sweet?
post #2 of 24
Yes, that is very sweet, I just can't wait till I get my grandbaby.
post #3 of 24
That's very sweet. I just started talking to one of my aunts on my dads side of the family via email right before Christmas. I just want her to know the real me, you know? Anyways, congrats on having such an awesome grandson!
post #4 of 24
What a darlin'! Next time you talk to/IM him, send him some love from his 'aunties' here on TCS!

Hilda >^..^<
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
I'll do that! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to play some computer games later - I said I was on my cat site talking to all my cat friends. He thought that was a hoot!
post #6 of 24
Awwww! Just as long as he saves most of his sweetness for his Nana right!!?!
post #7 of 24
Thread Starter 
He does! He has a girlfriend now but he still loves his Nana! He still keeps asking me if he can live with us!
post #8 of 24
Awww what a lovely relationship you have with your Grandson - he sounds so lovely. Technology is a wonderful thing when it adds to your family life in that way.
post #9 of 24
Awwww bless his little heart, he sounds lovely after doing that
post #10 of 24
That is so great to hear, especially this day in age
post #11 of 24
So cute, most 12 year old boys are too busy being "cool" to spend time with their grandparents.
You got a good one!
post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
So cute, most 12 year old boys are too busy being "cool" to spend time with their grandparents.
You got a good one!
I know! I keep expecting him to start to drift away once he gets involved in teen stuff and trying to be grown up, but so far, he still loves his Nana and isn't ashamed to show it!
post #13 of 24
Thats very sweet indeed!! My son, which will be 13 in May, hardly tells me he loves me anymore.
post #14 of 24
Aw that is sweet Most kids his age are too busy trying to be cool
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Well, I won't say he doesn't try to be cool, but he's still not too cool to not hang out with his Nana!
post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw that is sweet Most kids his age are too busy trying to be cool


Mine for one.......lol...
post #17 of 24
What a doll!!! I'm not sure that my son would allow himself to be seen schmoozing it up with grandma in public, but he sounds like he loves you very much...what a sweet thing to IM you too!
post #18 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
My oldest grandson is a real sweetheart (they all are)! He's 12 - almost 13, and still thinks nothing of giving me a hug in public and telling me "Nana, I love you"! Anyway, right now he is done school for the week and he decided he would IM his Nana to have an online conversation with her! Isn't that sweet?
Yes it's very sweet, My oldest is 18 and he is like that to, he's 6 ft tall I have to look up at him and he calls me Mammy I thought for sure he would stop that when he got older.. When they get about 16 they start changing some more into friends and females He's still my boy though and he always will be
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Yes it's very sweet, My oldest is 18 and he is like that to, he's 6 ft tall I have to look up at him and he calls me Mammy I thought for sure he would stop that when he got older.. When they get about 16 they start changing some more into friends and females He's still my boy though and he always will be
Aw - that's wonderful Lois! I hope Zack never outgrows his Nana - I love spending time with him!
post #20 of 24
Well, Colleen, you are pretty cool I think, so that's why Zack still hangs out with you.
post #21 of 24
aww..that is really sweet!!
post #22 of 24
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone - I think Zack is a real sweetheart!
post #23 of 24
Awe that is soooo sweet! What a nice young man!!
post #24 of 24
Awww What a great Grandson!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Aw - My Oldest Grandson Is Such A Sweetie!