What Would You Be????

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Destiny thread in the PL (yes, those of you that haven't joined yet, please come and join us - it's lots of fun) got me thinking. If you could be anything in the world that you wanted, what would you be?

Me??? I would have followed my dreams when I was young and would be a singer.

What unfulfilled dreams do you have? What do you wish you were?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have loved to be able to dance like the women on "Dancing with the Stars!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I would have loved to be able to dance like the women on "Dancing with the Stars!"
You would look beautiful, Susie, in those lovely dresses, twirling about! Great choice!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet or work with ocean critters like orcas and dolphins. But I don't like to see animals sick and I couldn't handle putting them to sleep or giving them shots .....and I couldn't be a dolphin or orca trainer cuz I am afraid of deep water.

I would love to be a wild life rehabber some day.

By the way what is PL?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

You would look beautiful, Susie, in those lovely dresses, twirling about! Great choice!
In my dreams I would look beautiful!! I learned a long time ago I'm not so much pretty on the outside, but I shine on the inside!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I was thinking the same thing, I really wanna dance but its a tough business out there
I always wanted to dance though, my favorite movie as a little girl was dirty dancing
man I love that movie but I dont like the series to find the new baby and johny on WE!! I really also want to learn to belly dance

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

I wanted to be a vet or work with ocean critters like orcas and dolphins. But I don't like to see animals sick and I couldn't handle putting them to sleep or giving them shots .....and I couldn't be a dolphin or orca trainer cuz I am afraid of deep water.

I would love to be a wild life rehabber some day.

By the way what is PL?
That's wonderful! And what's PL? It's the Premier Lounge! Great place to hang out!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

Hey I have seen your pics you are pretty.
Yes you are, Susie! You're beautiful inside and out!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Yes you are, Susie! You're beautiful inside and out!
Aww, thanks guys........I shouldn't have posted that....I'm not fishing for compliments........I'm just realistic! My honey thinks I'm purdy!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet, but now that I'm older I know there is no way I could do it. Seeing sick or dying animals.. I am entirely too sensitive.

I wanted to try out for Dancing With The Stars actually

I've been dancing ballroom and Salsa for almost 5 years now, its SO MUCH FUN.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An actress. I don't mean one of the famous ones either. I would be acting and making enough money to live on comforably. Although I could help an awful lot of animals if I was a rich and famous one!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have partly fulfilled my dreams as some of my poetry has been published - but what I would really love, if money were not an issue, would be to work with wild cats in Africa, and continue my writing out there. I have even managed to persuade my lovely husband that this is a god idea - so half the battle is won!!

The alternative would be to live in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales (see picture) and write my poetry in peace, surrounded by my kitties!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I wanted to try out for Dancing With The Stars actually

I've been dancing ballroom and Salsa for almost 5 years now, its SO MUCH FUN.
Why didn't you? You know you would have had the whole of TCS voting for you!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, well I think I would be Hyacinth Bucket!

Seriously though? I'd want to run my own Bed & Breakfast. For years now, its what I've wanted to do when we 'retire'...if that ever happens that is. It would be a wonderful place...at least 20 acres...probably more...with lots of gardens for picking...ponds for fishin'...barns with kittens, chickens, pups, cows and a horse or two! I have the name picked out already...Bed & Sky Inn & Farm. Sundays would feature the hubby's bbq (the man can BBQ!!!!) and of course my homemade goods like my Southern Chocolate Banana Cake and my Carrot Cake among others. I'd love to have a studio where I could do my artwork and crafty stuff. Ummm, what else? I'd have a nice green house too...lots of fresh flowers in every bedroom. And of course, I'd be the puuurrrfect hostess...like 'our Hyacinth'!!!

Hilda >^..^<

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of dancers here! I'm not so sure I'd want to be Hyancinth though, Hilda!
A B & B sounds great, though!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

All I ever wanted to be was a mother, but sadly that was not in the cards for me.
Your a great fur meowmy, just like me!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

All I ever wanted to be was a mother, but sadly that was not in the cards for me.
Aw, Helen! You have your sweet furbabies though!