The Claws of Doom

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Check out these Claws of Doom. He doesn't let us clip them, so this is what they look like - they're practically talons

Getting comfy in the box with all my sewing stuff (needles and scissors taken out, just cloth in there)

Comfy Kitty

Playing with a scrap of cloth from the box

Is that a smug looking cat, or what?

Big yawn after taking a nap in a patch of sun. Life is hard for my Wonton, y'know.

Last but not least, sleeping on my lap while I surf the net. I covered my desk cos it's an utter disaster area.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love it when cat's get caught by the sun. There could be one single sliver of light coming through the window, and they have their whole body in it.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His coloring looks a bit like Harley's. I love that deep bronze.

How is Wonton doing, by the way? Is he still on medication? No more freak-outs on you? I was really worried along with you there for a while!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

How is Wonton doing, by the way? Is he still on medication? No more freak-outs on you? I was really worried along with you there for a while!
I was about to ask the same thing! He looks more relaxed and happy in the photos that's for sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

He's doing great, thanks for asking
He is still on meds, and probably will be for another year or so, then the vet said we might be able to try to wean him off slowly... we were told the medication would take a few months to fully come into effect, but I'm really impatient, so when we saw *some* improvement in the next couple months, I figured that was as good as it was going to get. He was better, but he was still having a few issues, and I just figured well, it's helped somewhat at least... but now it's been a few more months and it seems to have fully "kicked in". He is a LOT better - I can walk past him with a full laundry basket now without him cowering and then attacking, loud noises don't startle him.. he's like a different cat. Once in a while he'll have a minor episode, but it's nothing like before. I haven't felt afraid of him in months. I'm very happy with how the Prozac is working, and would recommend it to anyone with an aggressive or fearful cat

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonton is a very handsome kitty! And although I haven't been following your story mentioned in the post above, I do hope he continues to be on the mend.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww! what a sweetie pie!!!!
(and if he is doing better anxiety wise- you can take him to your local vet or most pet stores and they will clip nails usually for free or for about $5 if he needs it
) He's such a handsome guy!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those are fab photos and he´s a stunner
and the one of the 'smug-look' is so funny, if only they could talk eh !!
glad he´s doing well !

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he looks like he's a funny little guy. He's very cute!

I didn't catch Wonton's original story either, but I'm glad the Prozac has helped...thank goodness for meds these days, huh?