Squee's eye is messed up

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother and I were just holding Squee and put her down when my brother said, "look at her eye, it's all red!" I guess Squee has pinkeye again. My mom called the vets and we have this eye ointment for her, so we were told to put it on. She has an appointment for her booster shots tomorrow, so we will definitely get her eye sorted out. Can I have some vibes for my baby?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, poor baby! One of my kitties is prone to eye infections, too. Give her kisses for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the vibes. The poor baby seems to always get eye infections in her right eye.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got back from the vet at 10:30. She got her booster shots and had her eye checked out. It turns out it's just a blocked tear duct. We're supposed to keep an eye on it (no pun intended) and see if it gets any worse. Thank you for the vibes!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whew! Glad it's just a blocked tear duct...will that clear up eventually? (I've never heard of a blocked tear duct)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Whew! Glad it's just a blocked tear duct...will that clear up eventually? (I've never heard of a blocked tear duct)
That's what they said, it will most likely clear up on its own..