speedy groom brush with peel away clothes?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK so I made my sister in law take me to petsmart today to get my kitties some things
and when i was in line I got a speedy groom brush and so did she, it has peel away moist clothes, is this good to use??? it has vitamen e and aloe, do u think this may help bellas dry skin or do u think it might contribute to it???? Well please tell me on what u guys think on my bug buy of the day (I also bought a pack of mice i think there was 12 with catnip for 5.99$ and i also got some fuzzy toys for 2.99$ is this a good buy, and the brush was on sale for $2.10
but what do u guys all think, do u think this brush is any good???

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The deal on the toys are a good one - its usually about $1 per mouse at other places

As far as the cloths (I'm assuming you meant that instead of "clothes")
, I'm not familiar with it, but if your cat has dry skin, take her to the vet - putting aloe vera, etc. on the surface is not gonna work - you'll have it in her fur - not her skin.

What kind of food are you feeding? You might want to add some fish oils to her food to get the dry skin better.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it is a good brush or not. But let me know how it works for you! I'm always interested in new grooming tools! As far as the dry skin goes, are you feeding a good, premium food? Is kitty getting enough water? What has your vet said?