EEeeeeee!!! Harry Potter fans!!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always pre-order from Amazon.com - get the books cheaper, don't have to deal with crowds and its delivered to my doorstep on the release date.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I always pre-order from Amazon.com - get the books cheaper, don't have to deal with crowds and its delivered to my doorstep on the release date.
That's exactly what I do!
It seems so soon, but I guess it's been 2 years. Gosh, I don't know if I want it to end.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

It seems so soon, but I guess it's been 2 years. Gosh, I don't know if I want it to end.
Neither! I cant believe its already been two years!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

has it already been 2 years?? I can't wait

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

You hope! I ordered book 5 from Amazon and I was on tenterhooks on release day in case it didn't come. It did but it was only posted the day before so could very easily not have arrived that day. It still didn't come until lunchtime and I was on the verge of going out and buying another copy from a shop

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay that is exciting, but I cannot believe that the Harry Potter story is coming to an end...it just doesn't seem right to me.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you guys see this? Apparently, he's going to star in a movie that is about a love affair with a horse, nudity and all. I guess he's trying to get rid of his innocent Harry Potter persona.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16910224/

Not to burst your bubble or anything...

I love the Harry Potter movies and am looking forward to the last installment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yes! My SIL just sent me a copy of that pic. I can't stop staring at the 6 pack!!!!

Harry Potter a sex symbol
Oh my!
Aww, you could tell way back in the first movie, when he was ten, that he was going to grow into a very strikingly handsome young man.

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm gonna have 1 happy 13 year old when she gets home. I've been in class half the day, and just saw it now. We went to the bookstore the night before the last one came out, I guess that's what we'll do again.

And yes, I heard about the movie with the nude scene. I understand he's 18,
and he probably wants to be known for more than the Harry Potter charactor he's played for years. And he's very handsome too.

My only problem is this. He's got all of these young girls (my 13 year old included) who just absolutly LOVE him. I'm not thrilled that he's gone on to do a movie with a nude scene in it- I can almost bet that dd's gonna want to see it, don't think so! At least not right now!