Someone is murdering cats!

kobster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My friend called me in tears the other day to tell me her cat had gone missing, when they found him he had been cut in half and disembowled. A quick survey of neighbors found three other missing, later found murdered cats. The police came out, but didn't seem too concerned. The SPCA hasn't even returned her call.

I feel so helpless. Some monster is out there murdering cats. You know it won't be long until they are killing people, why won't the police do anything!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How awful!
I think you should get the media involved, that's always a great way to give the authories a kick in the behind.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about the media, it might help catch or stop the person.
Possible emotionaly disturbed teens or children, even adults reflect agression onto animals. Maybe work with neighbors to keep an eye out.

That is just terrible to hear...makes me freakin sick.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kobster

My friend called me in tears the other day to tell me her cat had gone missing, when they found him he had been cut in half and disembowled. A quick survey of neighbors found three other missing, later found murdered cats. The police came out, but didn't seem too concerned. The SPCA hasn't even returned her call.

I feel so helpless. Some monster is out there murdering cats. You know it won't be long until they are killing people, why won't the police do anything!
Kobster...
I noticed you're in Texas, like myself. Where does your friend live? I'm about an hour n.w. of Houston. Where is Lewisville anyway? I've never heard of it

Hilda >^..^<

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sick and perverted! I wish they would get the same treatment they are doing to those poor innocent cats! I'm in TX also. Get the media involved! They are always showing such acts on the news here locally so I know it works! I'm sooo very sorry about your kitty..

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How horrible!

Run your own PR campaign... get the media involved, put up flyers all over town warning people of this guy and to KEEP CATS INSIDE at least temporarily (if he can't get his (or her, I suppose) hands on the cats, he can't hurt anymore until they catch him).

You would be surprised that sometimes these people are simply very very very ill and can still feel remorse.

I hope all the kitties stay safe!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

How horrible!

Run your own PR campaign... get the media involved, put up flyers all over town warning people of this guy and to KEEP CATS INSIDE at least temporarily (if he can't get his (or her, I suppose) hands on the cats, he can't hurt anymore until they catch him).

You would be surprised that sometimes these people are simply very very very ill and can still feel remorse.

I hope all the kitties stay safe!
The other thing to think about is that who finds fun in mutilating cats often don't stop at cats. Serial killers and people like that generally start out torturing animals. Keep your kids close as well....

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats really frightening. I remember when I was living in Colorado, about 6 years ago. There was a very similar killer of cats in Aurora. He also disembowled them. They were warning people to keep their cats inside.

These type of people are very sick and turn into serial killers. They start with innocent little animals and move on to human beings.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god how could anyone do that?? I've gone off my food now

Whoever it is deserves to have that done to him/her

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's some seriously twisted stuff, there.

Animal torture is an indication of criminal/sociopathic/serial killer-behavior...there could be more to this than meets the eye. Awful.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a horrible, sick individual, and yes a serial killer in the making if not already.

RIP poor kitties!

Please let everyone you know in the area to keep their cats inside.
Sending mega "stay safe" vibes for all the kitties in the area.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my that is just absolutely disgusting what on earth is matter with these people, it makes me real mad

I hope the media does get involved and this perverted freak get whats coming to them
Stay safe kitties

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart is breaking...

I just can't fathom doing something like that to a innocent little cat or any animal for that matter!

I agree with everyone so far...it's a definite sign of a sadistic sociopath/psychopath. It's terrifying when you think about it...

You've got to get the story out there, make everyone aware of what's going on. If this psycho sees that the whole town is on the look out, hopefully they'll stop!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are for sure wackos out there in the world. But I just contacted a friend of mine in Lewisville and this is not happening in that area at least. I am not saying it isn't happening, just that there needs to be more clarification as to where this is happening, before anyone can attempt to do anything.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's such a horrible thing to do. Hopefully everyone will hear about this and keep thier cats inside. Hopefully this creep is caught before he kills again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kobster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Its happening in Lake Dallas, just north of Lewisville, just south of Denton. I don't live in Lewisville anymore, but I will tell my friend what you said about contacting the media.

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am amazed by the horrible things people can do. Thats aweful!!!!

That is one of the three main behavoirs for a future serial killer. 1) Animal abuse 2) Wetting the bed 3) facination with fire.

I would definatly notify the media. If this person starts to progress, children and people could be at risk. Not to mention any other poor kitties in the neighborhood. I wold also post flyers so that anyone in the area who's cat goes outside knows that this is going on.