Lookie What I Found Today!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was over at the King Dollar store and I came across these lovelies...I know its not the season anymore...but it'll come 'round before we know it!....

That's the large one. (oh yeah, they're burner covers)

Of course the little ones are identical to the large ones, only smaller...duh. The second photo looks a little squished...I guess my scanner just made it look wonky.

Anyway...they're soooooo cute!

Hilda >^..^<

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable.
My Sister works in a "Dollar Tree" I love to go into that store.
Sometimes they get the cutest things and I can't believe they only cost $1
I buy all my kitty toys there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

My Sister works in a "Dollar Tree" I love to go into that store.
Sometimes they get the cutest things and I can't believe they only cost $1
I buy all my kitty toys there.
Haha! My daughter, Naomi, worked at a Dollar Tree since she was 16! She finally quit last year at 23...it had been her first and only job...she was manager by then. Anyway, she used to get so irritated at people when they'd ask how much something cost.
You know how they've got banners and signs everywhere in the store saying ''Everything's Just $1.00''!!!! LOL! I love shopping there too. King Dollar is pretty much like Dollar Tree and everything there is also only a buck.

I've got a flat stove too...I'm givng these to my sis

Hilda >^..^<

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Haha! My daughter, Naomi, worked at a Dollar Tree since she was 16! She finally quit last year at 23...it had been her first and only job...she was manager by then. Anyway, she used to get so irritated at people when they'd ask how much something cost.
You know how they've got banners and signs everywhere in the store saying ''Everything's Just $1.00''!!!! LOL! I love shopping there too. King Dollar is pretty much like Dollar Tree and everything there is also only a buck.

Hilda >^..^<
Hmmm, I know I'm quoting myself here...but I just gave myself an idea. I think I'll go back there tomorrow and see if they have more....should make some cute gifts!...don't ya think?

Hilda >^..^<

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are cute! I wish I could find some that round here. Our dollar store rocks - I get all my toys and poop bags there, bowls and brushes etc. You can get some great finds there.
So, how much did those covers cost?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

They are cute! I wish I could find some that round here. Our dollar store rocks - I get all my toys and poop bags there, bowls and brushes etc. You can get some great finds there.
So, how much did those covers cost?
They were $1.00...pretty cool!

I get a lot of kitty toys there too...they've got a line by ''Morris'' from the 9 Lives Cat Food...some wonderful toys for kitties!

Hilda >^..^<

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hilda >^..^<
I was gonna ask if you had 2 stoves...

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Anyway, she used to get so irritated at people when they'd ask how much something cost.

Hilda >^..^<
That gets to my Sister too.
She always says to me "What's wrong with people, it's called the "Dollar Tree" for God sake.
So everytime I go in I of course have to ask "How much is this?"

I get a lot of kitty toys there too...they've got a line by ''Morris'' from the 9 Lives Cat Food...some wonderful toys for kitties!
Hilda >^..^<
We have a whole bunch of "Morris" cat toys too.
My furkids just love the little clear balls with the spinning picture of Morris inside.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so cute! I'd probably use them even if it wasn't December.
I love dollar stores too.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh those are so cute!!! You should get a bunch more and sell them on ebay.. I'd easy pay $10 for those