Originally Posted by Epona
Ours go in the bin. You're not supposed to give them to parrots because the glue that binds it all together and sticks the end of the paper to the middle of the roll contains substances that are toxic to birds, so I assumed they would affect cats the same and they go in the bin!
Not a horrible assumption, but birds are super sensitive and cats are not necessarily to the same things. I mean, I've never heard of a cat dying from a space heater with teflon in it...
Zissou gets the tp tubes... as if I could stop her! A while ago I linked a bunch together and she would drag them around the house like a train