On Turtle-Patrol......

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who knew how interesting watching the turtle eat would be......

LuckyGirl hears "something" going on in the sink....so she leaps to the towel bar to see what is going on..... (and here is finally a shot of my high heeled towels....I know a few of you are dying to see!)

This is certainly not a good enough view....must get in closer.....notice the look..."WHAT MOM?! I'm NOT going to EAT the turtle....."

and finally, we move in to get a better smell.....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she had to supervise him!

Do you feed your turtle in the sink? That's a good idea! We have 2 red sliders (I think that's what they're called) and their tank gets messy pretty often.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats so funny, cats cant stand to miss anything going on
Luckgirl looks like she has her butt resting on the window ledge

ps love the towels !! looks like she trying to put her paw in one

pps. can you do us a photos of the turtle

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, my boys are the same way when we clean out or turtle tanks- we have a baby snapper and a baby painted- they are so cute

LuckyGirl is just trying to help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Well she had to supervise him!

Do you feed your turtle in the sink? That's a good idea! We have 2 red sliders (I think that's what they're called) and their tank gets messy pretty often.
yup! Mine is a red eared slider too! That's one of the smartest things someone told me when I got them, this way they are used to being handled everyday (doesn't stop her from trying to bite me though) and keeps their tank clean. I just use a big (really it's a tupperware cake cover, for their traveling cake plate) tupperware, and fill it in the sink with luke warm water, put the food in with her and give her about 30 minutes to eat, then I dump the waste down the toilet.

Originally Posted by mooficat

thats so funny, cats cant stand to miss anything going on
Luckgirl looks like she has her butt resting on the window ledge

ps love the towels !! looks like she trying to put her paw in one

pps. can you do us a photos of the turtle
She does have her hiney on the window ledge....she sits like that while I'm in the shower, so she can peek in.... The turtle doesn't take very good pictures....I've tried and they always come out bad.

Originally Posted by babyharley

Awww, my boys are the same way when we clean out or turtle tanks- we have a baby snapper and a baby painted- they are so cute

LuckyGirl is just trying to help!
Kenz, does your snapper ever bite you? Or try to? And how big are they? When I got this one, I got 2 of them (marykate & ashley), but one didn't survive....this one was a little bigger than a nickel, and smaller than a quarter.

Originally Posted by Bella713

She certainly looks curious, and she's quite the balancing girl isn't she...I LOVE your towels
I knew you'd appreciate my towels Helen!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh cute.......those towels are so you Heather!!
Thanks Susa-Bella! I had to smuggle them into the house, and then convince DH, "WHAT ELSE GOES WITH A PINK FLOOR & TOILET?!?!?!?!"