I dont understand VPlaza

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry I read through the Sticky on the vplaza thing but I still dont get it. Alot of people have piggies, and ice creams, and a bunch of other stuff but how do I get that? I click on everything there is on vplaza and I cant find anything that shows me all of those items!

Also, Ive heard some people mention about colored user names? Where are those and why dont I see them? PLease help!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Do you see the row above your first post that starts with "UserCP" ? In the middle of that should be "vbPlaza menu". Select "give gifts" in order to get into the gift menu

Only paying members can have colored usernames

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clicked on give gifts and it says I don't have enough points, but I see that ribbons have been purchased for 148 points, and I have over 200. Why don't they show them even if we don't have enough, so we will know when we do have enough and how much is enough?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

I clicked on give gifts and it says I don't have enough points, but I see that ribbons have been purchased for 148 points, and I have over 200. Why don't they show them even if we don't have enough, so we will know when we do have enough and how much is enough?
I pay 211.66 for a gift. Those who pay under 200 are paid members.
Ribbons are a few pennies more.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

I pay 211.66 for a gift. Those who pay under 200 are paid members.
Ribbons are a few pennies more.
Aha! That explains why I can't buy anything with my 211. It's the tax!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Aha! That explains why I can't buy anything with my 211. It's the tax!
Yep. Even in the virtual world you pay tax. Is there a virtual Internal Revenue Service to collect it?