My ear itches!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does that mean something like when your hand itches your gonna get money or when your ears ring someone is talking about you? Maybe it means someone is gonna stuff money in my ear!

Seriously, it's driving me nuts! My Mom's do that a lot and she has an ear problem. I'm thinking of putting some diluted peroxide in there to see if I get any relief!

Anyone else ever have this happen? How did you stop it!?!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There are anti-itch ear stuff, but the ones I've seen say it should be used on the outer part, NOT inside the ear canal. Bummer. I get itchy ears too (INSIDE the ear canal, lol) and I'm not sure what's available for that. Usually I get a q-tip and repeatedly clean my ears until I start seeing blood, lol (not much, just little pink spots due to my irritating the skin). I don't know about peroxide, but if you use it too much, it dries out the skin, which just makes it itchier. Maybe diluting would work better.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thats so annoying- sometimes I get an itch so far in there I think its my brain that itches

Good luck getting it to stop!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That happened to me last night and I ended up making my ear really hurt. I just went to sleep and when I woke up it felt better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh thats so annoying- sometimes I get an itch so far in there I think its my brain that itches

Good luck getting it to stop!
Yes that's exactly how it felt!
Originally Posted by katachtig

I think it means you're going to kiss a fool.
Oh no! Don't think I've kissed anyone but DH or the kitties so far!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it means that someone is talking about you
or atleast that is what I have always been told.