Need business name ideas please...

les0304

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, I am getting prepared to start a cat sitting business. However, I don't really have much of a creative mind. So, knowing what wonderful, smart, creative people there are here, I need some help on a name!

I am looking for something cute and catchy, but also professional.

For anyone who doesn't know my background, I am currently an RVT at a feline exclusive veterinary clinic, and I am going to start a cat sitting business in my area (30 minutes from my work, so it won't interfere at all with the clinic). Besides feeding/watering, scooping, TLC, I will also perform some other duties (water plants, alternate lights, bring in mail, etc.)

Many thanks in advance!!! If you need any more info, just let me know.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry but the very first thing that popped into my mind was, "Where the cat sat".

I'm sorry.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How About
Sitting Pretty Kitties
or maybe just Sitting Pretty and then underneath on the business card Kitty Sitting?

I'm sure I'll think of something better...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

les0304

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all sofar!! I am making a list of all the ideas, and then will be doing some searching to make sure that the name isn't taken already.

I'll keep checking back!

Thanks again!!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Creature Comforts
Peace of Mind Pet Sitting
Pampered Pets
Cat & Dog Duty (*had to chuckle at this one*)
Your Precious Pets (and your "catchphrase" could be - "My Professional Care")
Loving Care In-Home Pet Sitting

Best of luck, I love to see someone gearing up to make a business for themselves. I've been self-employed for years and love it.

les0304

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, you guys are on a roll!!!!! Thanks so much!

I currently work full time as an RVT, and I have an 18 month old daughter and a 6 yo son. I want to be able to cut back to part time eventually, yet still have some supplimental income. There aren't any pet sitters advertised in my town (~7500-8000 people), so there seems to definitely be a need. I hope it works out for the best. Believe me, I am definitely doing a great deal of research before jumping right into it.

Thanks again.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Les0304

Wow, you guys are on a roll!!!!! Thanks so much!

I currently work full time as an RVT, and I have an 18 month old daughter and a 6 yo son. I want to be able to cut back to part time eventually, yet still have some supplimental income. There aren't any pet sitters advertised in my town (~7500-8000 people), so there seems to definitely be a need. I hope it works out for the best. Believe me, I am definitely doing a great deal of research before jumping right into it.

Thanks again.
You probably already know of this group, but just in case...http://www.petsitters.org/

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Budgie smugglers!!!

Fluffy butts!

.....ok, ill go away now :p

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whisker Sitters
Kitten Sittin' Incorporated
Pampered Pets
Kitters N' Critters Sitters

Okay, maybe not the last one!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll check out the bulletin board at my vet's office today to see if they have any pet sitting business cards and write down the names for you.

les0304

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I'll check out the bulletin board at my vet's office today to see if they have any pet sitting business cards and write down the names for you.
That would be great!! Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I would also be more than willing do nursing care too (help with meds, injections, SQ fluids, etc.) If that helps at all.

Thanks so much everyone!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite cat boarding facility over here is called:

Pet Epicure

And it's the most wonderful place!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Puddy-Cat Partners

Feline Friends

you could put you name and home town in one of those anagram web pages to see if it came up with something you like