I'll follow you where ever you go

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't get out of my chair without Quicksliver waking up and following me. -_-
I could be getting up to go to the toilet and when I am like half way down the hall shes there at my feet meowing her mouth off at me... She even follows me into the toilet and sit on my lap! -_- Believe me I have tried to stop her coming in there but nothing works. (the lock on our toilet door don't work.) when she isn't in the toilet with me she sit outside the door meowing at me until I finish. Does this happen with any of you? She is now 6 month and won't stop meowing while I walk about as well.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What, like you want some privacy?

We have given up on that concept and leave the door cracked so that Pushy can join us if he feels the need. He likes to flop down and show off his belly while we're in there.
Wiggies gets in these moods where if you happen to look at him while you're walking past, he meows and jumps up to follow. He takes even a casual glance as an invitation!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One time she sat outside the toilet door and we had an argument. (she wanted to come in and I said no and she meowed yes) And a friend was round and heard us arguing and said he had never heard anything so funny. When we had shut the doors (because its been very cold and I wanted to keep heating in) Quicksilver woke up as I went out the room and wouldn't stop meowing and carrying on until I came back.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To funny!
Maia does the SAME thing!!!! She jumps up pawing the door knob if I don't open the door to!

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
Hey my cat is 16 months old and always has to be in the same room as me. Luckily she doesn't talk alot but she adoroes being near me and follows me to the toilet and sits on the edge of the bath. And if I leave a room she is right there with me. I was worried about her but now I just accept it.

firebirdmagic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I eat allot of mexican food, keeps em out !!! Really tho, all three of my furbabies are constantly following me around the apt especially when on the throne. One actually sits in my pants on the floor ! I have a 1 bdrom apt, so I always have an entourage with me, posse if you will. Most of the I, Me, Mine, stuff stopped with Orion when I brought Whiskey home. Maybe another Kitty ? How I got the third is for another show fans. Don't know what the bathroom thing is all about, but, cats do that to about all my friends, especially the indoor cats. Who know's it's a feline thing. Mike

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to my life! I had thought Oliver was going to grow out of that...but..5 years later, he's still my little black and white shadow!!

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tyran does the same thing. If I'm at the computer, she is either sitting on the desk, in my lap, or nearby, and if I move to go anywhere, she's right on my heels. If I go to the bathroom, she has to join me, otherwise, she'll scratch and whine at the door, so then I have to open it for her. I have no privacy when this cat is around. If she's outside the bathroom she wants in, so I let her in, but then when I go to shut the door to have some privacy, Tyran wants the door cracked open. She doesn't want to leave the bathroom, but the door HAS to be open slightly. Tyran has been doing this since she was around 3 months old (when I got her), and now she is 10 months old.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol welcome to the world of cats. as some would say, little can be done without cat supervison.
for all those years you thought you could use the bathroom well, the kitty has to make sure you do it right.

After the wife moved came with her 2, that makes 4 in the house.
try going to the bathroom with 8 eyes watching you.

oh yea the other day, the bed room got closed all the way how the wife was out running around, as i opend the door i almost tripped over all 4 sleeping right in front of it,

heyu loves to talk, she will answer back, and often yells her head off after i get home from work

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wonton often follows me to the bathroom. If the door's closed, he'll paw at it, and so I open it and let him in so I can just do my business in peace. He'll just sit there and look up at me, and I'll ask him doesnt he have any shame, and tell him I dont need a audience, and how would he like it if I sat in front of his box and watched him use it. He just sits there and blinks at me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What gets me is when I clean their toilet (not sure if any of yours do this) Strate after I have done it and put the tray back in it's place, Quicksilver (who has watches me clean it all the time) waits until I turn my back, before she goes in there and does her business:eek: talk about cheeky... Its as if she held back just for me. -_-

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Lily meows all the time, too. She answers me every time I ask her a question, and always has lots to say. When she was sick a few weeks ago, she was very quiet and I sure missed her meowing then!

We're all pretty used to be accompanied to the toilet around here, too, with three people and we each have a cat.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cats - so curious they cannot take a shut bathroom door!!

I too have given up with shutting them out of the bathroom, unless guests are over. Mine have taken to placing their paw under the door and "waving" if the door is closed. In my situation, I think the warm vent in the bathroom is a big draw for them, as they tend to leave us alone if we go in the bathroom without the vent.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moofs is like that BUT only at certain times, just lately its when DH is going to work she follows him everywhere
and its for cuddles............he feels real bad when he finally goes out of the door, cos she sits in the window watching him drive away.................
awww.........dont go daddy

wickedkitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

My Lily meows all the time, too. She answers me every time I ask her a question, and always has lots to say. When she was sick a few weeks ago, she was very quiet and I sure missed her meowing then!

We're all pretty used to be accompanied to the toilet around here, too, with three people and we each have a cat.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Pixel does the same thing and my OH thinks it's hilarious. Especially when he will just wake up and I'll say "Did you have a nice nap Pix?" "meowwwwwwwwwwwww"

Our other kitten (Pixel's brother) Boo isn't nearly as vocal though.