John Legend played!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone know John Legend? I had never heard of him, but I believe he's a 3 time Grammy winner. He just played for a little over an hour at my work, and he was fantastic! What a voice!!!!!!

I only managed to catch 2 songs but I'm seriously considering going out and buying his album!

Now I REALLY need to get some work done.. between taking Smudge to and from the vet, setting up food and water for a new feral colony we're trying to establish, and listening to John Legend, I haven't done much work today

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have heard of him. He is an awesome pianist and singer. I have seen him on the Today show and an episode of Las Vegas. I was thinking of getting some of his music also. How awesome you got to see him in person.

Tricia

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate you Sarah!!! I love John Legend, I have both of his albums, they are both EXCELLENT!! and that voice... oh boy
plus he is pretty sexay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm hoping someone was able to record it - if so and its available publicly, I'll send you a copy

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I'm hoping someone was able to record it - if so and its available publicly, I'll send you a copy
That would be stupendous!! I have been a fan since his first album came out, heard one song "When I Used to Love You" ran out and got the CD and have been in love ever since
He truly is a talent, and did I mention that voice???

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's s video of him singing Ordinary People with one of the guys from work. It was really fun!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll have to watch it at work tomorrow, my computer doesn't do to well with videos, I bet its great!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah it really was awesome, I have no idea who the Brian guy was, and if he had connections with John, but it was cool.

The place was packed, everyone was having an absolute ball, and was really happy, so I think it paid off!