New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beandip Pics

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
I thought I'd post some pics of my little man, Beandip.

He posed for me yesterday. I think it looks like he's contemplating something very serious. Something like, "I wonder if she's about to give me another pill?"



He and "Momma" (technically his aunt) have a love/hate relationship.

Love:



Hate:



Here he's bringing me a fresh "kill". Some might call it a featherduster, but don't tell Beandip that.



A couple of 'baby' pics

"Mom, this collar makes me look like a sissy"



I didn't think he would ever grow into those long legs!

post #2 of 25
Thread Starter 
He's always been a good "momma" to the little ones



This one's blurry, but I think it's too cute for words. Taking care of the little "cow kitties"



Taking care of a big baby, Junior. Junior's nickname is "little dipper" 'cause he was always following Beandip around. Still does, actually

post #3 of 25
I just love those pics, his name and everything about your kitties!!
post #4 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
I just love those pics, his name and everything about your kitties!!
Aww, thanks. You've got a cute crew yourself!
post #5 of 25
Absolutely adorable pics AWwwwwwww
post #6 of 25
awe those pictures are just too cute just soooo adorable and cute
post #7 of 25
Great pictures and Beandip (still laugh every time I read the name ) is sooo handsome!!

I love the love/hate ones WOW claws out and everything. and the prey one ..
post #8 of 25
Beandip is beautiful! I have to admit that I thought someone was posting some pics of some bean dip that they had made.
post #9 of 25
Beandip's face looks so cute in the angry kitty pic
post #10 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicycat View Post
Great pictures and Beandip (still laugh every time I read the name ) is sooo handsome!!

I love the love/hate ones WOW claws out and everything. and the prey one ..
Thanks. His name gets some chuckles at Walgreen's. When I go there to refill his prescription, I give them my last name and it never fails...the clerk looks at me with a smile and says "Beandip, right?". LOL

I always tell him that he's my 'handsome devil'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieC View Post
Beandip is beautiful! I have to admit that I thought someone was posting some pics of some bean dip that they had made.
LOL. That's my boy!!
post #11 of 25
Beandip is absolutely gorgeous - I specially love the pics of him looking after the babies!!!
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post
Beandip's face looks so cute in the angry kitty pic
Thanks. Your Bean is adorable !

Demon Beandip, at it again. I swear I didn't photoshop his eyes (not that talented!)...the flash just caught them that way.

I should say, if I thought he was really going to hurt her, I would break this up. He just enjoys her reaction, I think.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 4BadCats View Post
Beandip is absolutely gorgeous - I specially love the pics of him looking after the babies!!!
Thanks

You guys will get tired of me...I found another one. There must be something very comforting about the window screen on his head, while he sleeps

post #13 of 25
Tired of pictures of kitties??? NEVER! Keep them coming!
post #14 of 25
Beandip is GORGEOUS!!! and I love his name too
post #15 of 25
Oh my goodness I'm in love...he's the most adorable thing. I don't know which picture is my favorite, they are all quality photos, but I love the window screen picture...too precioso!
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post

I'm in LOVE!

All the pictures are great, I needed a good laugh!
post #17 of 25
Cute pics! I love Beandip's name too! We used to call my RB girl Glory, Beans because she was skittish as a kitten and would jump at the littlest noise, Mom always said like jumping beans!
post #18 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Tired of pictures of kitties??? NEVER! Keep them coming!
Ok, I'll remember you said that. LOL Really, I don't get tired of them either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Beandip is GORGEOUS!!! and I love his name too
Aww, thanks. You've got a handsome gang too! I really admire what you're doing w/ your special crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctie View Post
Oh my goodness I'm in love...he's the most adorable thing. I don't know which picture is my favorite, they are all quality photos, but I love the window screen picture...too precioso!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I'm in LOVE!

All the pictures are great, I needed a good laugh!
Thank you. I hope Davidson is feeling better. My girls have a crush on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Cute pics! I love Beandip's name too! We used to call my RB girl Glory, Beans because she was skittish as a kitten and would jump at the littlest noise, Mom always said like jumping beans!
That's cute. I'll bet she was a very special girl Beandip earned his name by sticking his head in a can of beans. He was a funny little kitten. He still makes me smile every day.
post #19 of 25
Oh Beandip!! You are just so cute!
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post
He's always been a good "momma" to the little ones



This one's blurry, but I think it's too cute for words. Taking care of the little "cow kitties"



Taking care of a big baby, Junior. Junior's nickname is "little dipper" 'cause he was always following Beandip around. Still does, actually

Ah, he looks like he was throttling the little one the second before you happened to turn the corner with the camera and immediately loosened his hold and grinned at the camera LOVE the second photo... its too precious!
post #21 of 25
great photos, they certainly capture all the various moods

and of course, they are such peaches
post #22 of 25
I have a weakness for orange cats (well, all cats really, but especially orange ones) and your little sweetheart is just adorable. You don't happen to have any MORE pictures, do you?? **Hopeful smile**
post #23 of 25
What a cute, sweet boy! Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!
post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
Ah, he looks like he was throttling the little one the second before you happened to turn the corner with the camera and immediately loosened his hold and grinned at the camera LOVE the second photo... its too precious!
Very perceptive, and almost right. He throttled her after I snapped that picture.

A couple of new pics. Here's Beandip having one of those serious, contemplative moments in their new (homemade ) cat tree



And showing some goofiness and athleticism, when the tree was still under construction. (I think they had more fun on it before it had platforms LOL):



These are older, but some more of my favorites...

Showing some Christmas cheer



A lazy afternoon nap, with a grey tabby pillow:

post #25 of 25
omg, they are darling......I can see why you love this little man so much!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!