I Know I Do...What About You?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I was cleaning out my pantry and I just hadn't realized how MANY plastic bags I've saved up!!!
You know, the kind you get at grocery stores or Wal*Mart...almost anywhere!!! I usually use them to line my bathroom wastebaskets or when cleaning out our sweeties litter boxes. I started wondering if I'm the only one who 'collects' these things!!! Who all saves these baggies...and what do you use them for?

Hilda >^..^<

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I save them. I use them for the garbage liner in the bathroom, and to clean out the litterboxes. I have a million of them, they always come in handy!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
they are my litter bags! I hate when they get a hole in the bottom though
Target's are my faves cause they're the strectchy material

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

This morning I was cleaning out my pantry and I just hadn't realized how MANY plastic bags I've saved up!!!
You know, the kind you get at grocery stores or Wal*Mart...almost anywhere!!! I usually use them to line my bathroom wastebaskets or when cleaning out our sweeties litter boxes. I started wondering if I'm the only one who 'collects' these things!!! Who all saves these baggies...and what do you use them for?

Hilda >^..^<
I call them - get ready for it - POO-POO BAGS!!!
I use them for scooping out the litter box every day, and I even have friends and coworkers supplying them to me now!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you also noticed that you keep those real thick ones for special purposes - like what
you just have to keep them !!
heaven help DH if he takes a good one

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a bag holder/dispenser (with kitties on it) in my kitchen, it's stuffed full, so I cut the handles on any I get and throw them out.

I replenish the holder when it gets low as I do reuse them for just about everything.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, they make scooping easy!!! B HATES it when I throw litter directly into the garbage.

I've also used them for taking lunches in (minus the litter)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

they are my litter bags! I hate when they get a hole in the bottom though
Target's are my faves cause they're the strectchy material
Sheesh Katie!!! Do you really have so many boxes that you need to have stretchy grocery bags to fit all the poo into!?!?!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I save them too, and usually end up with tons!! I use them for the bathroom trash, and they always come in handy for other things too. I just can't bring myself to throw them away!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have soooo many bags! I use them to put the litter in when I clean out the litter tray, and they are supposed to be used to line the small bins but we don't

So mostly they just take up lots of space for no reason!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lots!!! The really large ones I will use for garage bags or save when I make my goodwill donations. There are some stores that have a spot where they can be dropped off for recycling. Or if you have a St Vincent store they will take any for use. Its to the point that I can going shopping with canvas bags so I don't accumulate more!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have them too. I use them to line my trash cans (the little ones) and to scoop out the litter with. There are little cloth things that you can put them in (i think big lots, walmart, and dollar tree sell them) that takes up less space and allows you to store them in it. Also- if you want to recycle some of them- your local grocery store (at least the one i use does) should have a little white and green recycling thing at the front (it'd be by coinstar and other machines) to put it in and they'll recycle them for you

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I save them too. Only I tend to go through mine pretty fast, I'm always using them to clean litter boxes and other messes.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to.. til we got the puppy. Now we use them to hold the puppy pads... and so now we're running low on them!