So, I won't be around much for a while...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stupid virus has gotten the best of me. I am way to stressed about it to even turn on my darn computer..See my virus thread for the latest juicy infiltrating details

Anyway, until I can get my uncle to come fix it for me..I won't be on at night anymore.
I am going to go crazy..I wish I could shoot the person who developed this thing.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah we'll miss you Natalie!! hopefully you can get your computer fixed soon

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you get your darn computer fixed soon. What will you be doing if you can't go on TCS? I worry for Trout....

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness its only a puter virus- I'm sure you'll be back before you know it

Love and kisses to Trout in the meantime

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hurry and have him fix it! We will be going through Trout/Natalie withdrawls till you get back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nat...Where is your uncle...light a fire under him we need you here!!!
He is going to try to come tomorrow

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you know the virus name and google it??
A couple of yrs ago I had the disemboweler virus and with lots of downloading and research I got rid of the stupid thing!!
Good luck!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Do you know the virus name and google it??
A couple of yrs ago I had the disemboweler virus and with lots of downloading and research I got rid of the stupid thing!!
Good luck!!
I don't even know anymore. So many different things are happening on my puter, I don't know if it is even one virus anymore. I know the original one I got was called W32.gangbot..But now there's this "Trojan Horse Drooper" on there that tries to install stuff too. Not sure if its all being caused by the same virus or not.

Anyway I am not computer savvy at all, and would prolly do more harm that good if I ever ventured in trying to fix stuff..so I am leaving it for now. I really hope my uncle can fix it.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow! Whatever it was really messed up your computer!!!

I'm crossing my fingers that your uncle can come out tomorrow
TCS just won't be the same!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Obviously the prescription I got for you didn't work?

Hurry up and get it fixed!!!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you get it fixed soon. I hate people that have no lives so they have to mess up peoples computers for fun.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone..I really hope he can get it up and running again. He wants me to burn all my songs onto a cd, and I am even scared to turn the thing on now..I'm afraid it will just be so much worse. It really creeps me out that peeps are in there doing stuff

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Thanks everyone..I really hope he can get it up and running again. He wants me to burn all my songs onto a cd, and I am even scared to turn the thing on now..I'm afraid it will just be so much worse. It really creeps me out that peeps are in there doing stuff
It might be worse Natalie, but what he's saying is good advice. Not just your songs. Back up everything you might have - Word Docs, Excel, photos, music, even your favorites from the web, buddy lists. I would try to either burn everything on to a disk or memory stick if you have it. That way if he has to blow the whole thing away you won't lose anything.
(By the way - if the computer really gets freaky on you....