so would you.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if saw someone that you think is from TCS standing in line at a store
would you say hi?

hehe the reason i am asking is i got dumb and wanted out of the house sunday, so me and wheel chair went to meet my cousin in cleveland. how i stoppped at a store there i saw somone that i think was from here,they even had cats toys in hand.

Ps oh yea, poll is coming and i really made my back hurt worse.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If i could remember their names and knew them pretty well i would
/ Otherwise i'd probably just make a baffoon out of myself and it'd probably just be someone who had never heard of TCS and thought i was crazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yea, i forgot to answer, and no , i would not , since i seem to be one of the few active males posting so i owuld not want to scare some one.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would!!!! Even if I make an ass of myself! But then, the likelyhood that I meet someone from TCS unless from Malaysia is slim to none!!!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Bruce, if you saw me out and about I'd hope that you'd say hi!
Me too, but you would have a long trip

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, but I'd almost certainly use the screen name even if I knew the real name - it's just how I "know" the person - you for example, I would probably just call "imp98" or "imp" cause that's how I think of you in my head.

After all, if it's not the person you think it is, you can always apologise - and if they have cat toys, maybe TCS will get a new member.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Yeah, but I'd almost certainly use the screen name even if I knew the real name - it's just how I "know" the person - you for example, I would probably just call "imp98" or "imp" cause that's how I think of you in my head.

After all, if it's not the person you think it is, you can always apologise - and if they have cat toys, maybe TCS will get a new member.
I would probably do the same thing, I can't hardly remember every ones real name here.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would say hi, cause I basically know everyone from around this area, so I probably wouldn't suffer from my usual painful shyness

it wasn't me though Bruce, I haven't gone anywhere but work lately

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I said it would depend on who it was and if I knew there name. I'd want to be sure before I said anything

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would if I recognised someone, but I don't think I know what anyone on here looks like! Except for Sarah (Sar).

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone I know through work said they thought they saw me at a cat show and we ended up having a long conversation about our cats when we next saw each other. I would definately say hello but I don't think I would start the conversation about tcs

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I thought I recoganized someone I'd probably ask them if they knew what TCS was... and take it from there. Actually, I wonder how many members are from this area or near.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I would. Even if it wsn't them maybe that person would become a member since they did have cat toys in their hand!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...If I remembered their picture and their real name I would.

Unfortunately I'm terrible associating both, so you may have to say hi to me
However, I would remember you from there on out.