Deal or No Deal .... ugh!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know a few more people watch this- but I've been getting a bit mad! It seems like every other week they change the day and time its on!
For awhile it was on Tuesdays/Thursdays- then they changed it just Tuesdays, then Thursdays, then Sundays, now its on tonight- MONDAY, I think its a new one, but I wouldn't know since I've missed the past few weeks
But the TV guide channel said it was new, so I'm hoping it is!

Seriously, I love Howie and I'm going nuts trying to keep up with the darn schedule!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been watching- I think this is the first time I've watched since Christmas! Thats too long without Howie!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've been watching- I think this is the first time I've watched since Christmas! Thats too long without Howie!
Uh...I don't know how to take that
smiley. I seriously hope you don't mean you think Howie is hot...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Uh...I don't know how to take that
smiley. I seriously hope you don't mean you think Howie is hot...
YEAH! I do!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I apologise- in the UK we have had this show on for a year without people figuring out that it is a simple guessing game where no strategy will help aside from either accepting or rejecting the bankers offer

Give me The Weakest Link anyday

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy crap! The person that won the million dollar chance game at the end of the show was from a town thats close to me! There's a chance for me to win!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I apologise- in the UK we have had this show on for a year without people figuring out that it is a simple guessing game where no strategy will help aside from either accepting or rejecting the bankers offer

Give me The Weakest Link anyday
True but the draw is are you willing to risk what the bank is offering for a chance at either more money or no money at all!!

I think Howie is hot too!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm...i always remember deal or no deal being on on mondays because i would watch that at 8 and then at 9 i would watch two and a half men, and then at 10 csi miami, also I know deal and no deal is on a few other times during the week I kno it is on on weds for sure, but the other ones they are just getting a little crazy with, Idk if its still on on sundays or not but I do no mondays and weds are definete days!! They change it so much u are right but who nos maybe they will keep the same schedule now

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A local news anchor was on recently. She won about $80,000 and some of it is going to a teen girl for surgery on an ear she lost.

Never watched the show myself. Howie annoys me at times. Would love to grab him in a bear hug and watch him freak out. (He's a freak about germs.)

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching it now Kenz. That guy contestant is cute, but what a mama's boy! And those orange dresses on the models...

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Deal or no Deal since before Christmas and missed it again tonight, but was more mad that Wife Swap was cancelled for some hour long program about Michigan!