What's for supper

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got through with supper. Three cheese hamburger helper, mashed potatoes, french style green beans, and biscuits and it was soo good.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I stopped at Outback and picked up an order of cheese fries. Just can't resist that ranch sometimes.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Why am I never invited??
You most certainly are and make sure you bring Reilly and Sydney with you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a craving though I can't wait for summer time to get her because I want some fresh fried green tomatoes and some squash and fried chicken with it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making baked chicken (marinated in fat free italian dressing, sage, season all, salt, pepper, and lemon juice) colin is making jasmine rice, and i'm making cream style corn and heating up some italian bread to go with it

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Darn, this thread is making me hungry again. All I had was a slice of cooked ham, with a bit of salad and cheese on a tortilla shell, and a grapefruit. Apple cobbler nad ice cream, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not quite sure yet, I went and got groceries yesterday so I'm sure I'll find something... I hope

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had some very fatty(I hate fatty meat!) roast beef & potatoes. Then I ate a bunch of potato chips, Doritos & Cheetos.....& I'm still hungry!
I could kill for Chinese right now.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I had some very fatty(I hate fatty meat!) roast beef & potatoes. Then I ate a bunch of potato chips, Doritos & Cheetos.....& I'm still hungry!
I could kill for Chinese right now.....
You sound like me on Saturday night!
If I were home, we could go get Chinese... and Hardees (I've been craving that since last week!
)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should have come to my house I stirfried Beef and Broccoli!! Having a beer now though.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You sound like me on Saturday night!
If I were home, we could go get Chinese... and Hardees (I've been craving that since last week!
)
You do know Hardees in FMT closed down, right? They closed with virtually no warning the first of the year. We really must get together & be picky eaters at a Chinese place Kenz!
I won't say anything about the way you eat cuz I'm the same!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You do know Hardees in FMT closed down, right? They closed with virtually no warning the first of the year. We really must get together & be picky eaters at a Chinese place Kenz!
I won't say anything about the way you eat cuz I'm the same!
OMG, are you kidding?! They closed!? When? That makes me really sad actually- my dad's dad would always go there when he was alive, sit at the same booth everyday, everytime I would go in there I'd make sure to sit where he would....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

OMG, are you kidding?! They closed!? When? That makes me really sad actually- my dad's dad would always go there when he was alive, sit at the same booth everyday, everytime I would go in there I'd make sure to sit where he would....
Like the first of the year, I think? Nobody knows why....there was a lil article in the paper after it closed.... I guess losta older people(not to be rude) had been going there for years & were so dissapointed when it closed. They took down the Hardee's signs & stuff. It's just a dark, lonely building now!