What Happened to the Really Sick Kitty?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever happened to the poor little kitty the teenager girl was trying to make comfortable - the one that was so sick and really skinny. They were talking about the vet coming to the house?

Just wondering the final outcome.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember something about a young girl with a real sick kitty, but I haven't seen anything from her lately. It seems like it has been within the last couple of weeks or so. Maybe a little longer.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was also wondering about that kitty and the kitty who had the brown recluse spider bite.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

i was also wondering about that kitty and the kitty who had the brown recluse spider bite.
I noticed you brought this thread back up from July, 2006. As a general rule we don't resurrect old threads. If you have a new question it's usually better to start a new thread.

Unfortunately some folks come post here to get information for an emergency situation and they don't always come back and let us know the outcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah it was only a few weeks ago - within the past 2-3 I believe.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I noticed you brought this thread back up from July, 2006. As a general rule we don't resurrect old threads. If you have a new question it's usually better to start a new thread.

Unfortunately some folks come post here to get information for an emergency situation and they don't always come back and let us know the outcome.
Sorry I didn't know that was a rule.

I was thinking I wouldn't start a new thread as there was already one about it.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havent seen no replies either
I was staying updated with that thread from a few weeks ago and seeing how our willie was skin and bones and still is somewhat I did try to give her some advice and told her some things that I did to help ease the situation and what not, but I never heard anything back...I have been thinking bout that poor little kitty since i seen that thread and nothing yet, I really do hope she comes back to us and lets us no what happened
I really hope the little kittie was ok tho

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you guys mean Nile? The one with the orange kitty that was real sick? I was wondering what happend to her, too. There's no update anywhere. Kinda sad that there's no update. But it's good there's no post in the bridge for the little guy.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrissyR

Do you guys mean Nile? The one with the orange kitty that was real sick? I was wondering what happend to her, too. There's no update anywhere. Kinda sad that there's no update. But it's good there's no post in the bridge for the little guy.
I don't know who the original poster was talking about, but Nile is the one that I thought of when I saw this thread.