TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need some help finding a baby exersaucer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need some help finding a baby exersaucer.

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Hi guys,

I have a 5 month old nephew and I want to buy him an exersaucer. My sister said he needed one. I have no idea what is a good one to buy. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!
post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
Hi guys,

I have a 5 month old nephew and I want to buy him an exersaucer. My sister said he needed one. I have no idea what is a good one to buy. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!
I don't exactly know what one of those is. If it is a walker my niece has a cute Pooh one that plays music that she loves. Or a bouncer is good for building up leg muscles!

Just googled it and found that its the replacement for the walker. Safer!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4366132
post #3 of 14
Here's one at Target:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000BOKAKA
Its a good brand too, I'd think they all should be- my mom did daycare for 17 years and used one just like this- worked great!

You should be able to find one at any store like that. Target, Walmart, Shopko, KMart, ect.
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Here's one at Target:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000BOKAKA
Its a good brand too, I'd think they all should be- my mom did daycare for 17 years and used one just like this- worked great!

You should be able to find one at any store like that. Target, Walmart, Shopko, KMart, ect.
Yeah, I've looked but I have no idea what is a good one to get since the prices vary from $40 to $150.

If someone has one they love, I'd love to know about it.
post #5 of 14
I don't even know what that is
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I don't even know what that is

Well Gads Nat doesn't Trout have one? That's your kid right there
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Well Gads Nat doesn't Trout have one? That's your kid right there
She would just bite it
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
She would just bite it
you could take her out and about maybe meet some guy kitties
post #9 of 14
Brandon has one very similar to this one and he loved it. I highly recommend them. He had a great time in his

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ntPage=viewall
post #10 of 14
This was the one we had:



It was one of the less expensive ones, made by Evenflo, and we got it in late 2003 or '04. She played with most of the toys on it- the jingle bell cat and the spinning rattle with the beads in it were 2 of her favorites .

The seat spins and there are little legs you can fold out to make it not rock around (little red leg is out in this pic in the front). And the height is adjustable. Other than those things (that they all may have now ) it's just pretty much whichever one you like the toys on best! They sell them pretty much anywhere- Target, Walmart, Babies R Us/Toys R Us, etc. . Have fun picking one out!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I have no clue about these things. LOL
post #12 of 14
I might need to be getting me one of those things too

post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I might need to be getting me one of those things too

Why, cause you have trouble walking after too many baby beers???
post #14 of 14
Exersaucers are great! They can keep babies (and others) entertained for ages! I bought one (plus a high chair and a play pen) when my step-daughter was expecting grandchild #3 (the older 2 are way older) and got to use it for grandchild #4 as well! Yes, Belinda! You need a bunch of stuff - toys too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need some help finding a baby exersaucer.