Ladies & Gentlemans,………….. Let me introduce to “CATULINA”

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my friends!
…We ( Gema & I ) wants to share this marvelous gift that fall from the sky to us! We are proud to say that Milky is the BIG BROTHER!

Where Can I begin?......Oh my, so many things to talk to you….a few months ago, we observe that our trash was “inspectionate” by someone,…I mean, we use big black bags to put the garbage to the service to collect take away at the deposit, but our bags are was ripped….we thought that was feral dogs the “inspectors” and put in a place high our bottle, but same situation, Here in Mérida is not comun to find raccoons around on the city so we suspect that the feral cats are the guiltys of the “inspection” and of course in looking to find some food….( poor little ones ) well, we try to keep an eye ( I mean surveillance at our can of garbage to try to find who was the mysterious visitant and GOTCHA!...was a kitty…a little girl that he appear from other walls of the neighbornhood walking so tranquil and she was the guilty to that mess. Of course we feel shame of her and Gema & I decide to feed her ( to trying to avoid to her ripped our bags again) and It work it!....How can it be that a smart kitty understand that the food from a unknown persons are trust at the first attempt!...But it work it…This was from around November month that we began to feed her, our daily date are always around 9:00 pm a dish of dry food and water are my contribution at this poor soul, and we sleep so happy for her ( in the bottom we thought that she have home) because we though Where she spend the whole day?... but that question was answered when the days were passing and she began to came twice at day, early morning to get the breakfast and at night for her souper. Furthermore we attempt to carry her to snuggled and she like it! She began to purrr us and say meow so loud everytime that we call her!...In front our home are a abandoned home and one day began the rain and I could see her there looking for a dry place to lie…that day my heart was squeeze!...and begin to consider to seriously in a Adoption!...well, I ask at our neighborns if she is from some home and nobody are responsible of her…so the days was passing and we really decided to caught her!...for this moment of our relationship ( Catulina and Us ) are so great, because, she left us to snuggle to her and she purring to us everytime that we feed her on the street. Catulina was Gotcha last 01/19/07 was a Thursday at 9:00 pm her last dinner on the street, she spend the night in a separately room that we have at home and we take her at next day with the vet to clean her, the poor has ticks and fleas and have a stomach infection because she have diarrhea ( Of course we talking about this with our vet and we programmate to her when will the vet can take her to clean her and of course spayed!) that that what we do it!...the clinic of the vet has the pension service and she spend the last 2 weeks on the vet place, we ask that Vet that made on her a Blood test in looking for anemia or Aids feline or leukemia, and NOTHING!...shes complete healthy!, too was desparasitate, her furr change it is soft now and not hard the diarrhea is cure by medicaments and she ate dry food! The better of all this she knows how to use the litter box! Last Friday we went for her at the vet place and right now we are implementing the procedure to introduce a new kitty at home. ( she have a suite where she have her own blankets pots of food and water and her own toys that we are changing to show to Milky!...they ( boths ) hissing at same time but nothing serious, it would be a long process but we are so deep happy for both!

So we are proud to introduce at the TCS family at our new Daughter, CATULINA!

He is she in pictures in the right place that she would be!...

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...32#post1555732

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news Rigel!!, I'm sure she will be a very happy addition to your home

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new addition Rigel, I saw the pictures, she's beautiful!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new addition, Rigel! A little sister for Milky! She's a lucky little beauty, and I love her name. Now that she's been "vetted", I hope the introductions go really well, and they'll become good friends.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Rigel - your little girl is beautiful

Thank you so much for looking after her and offering her a home - she certainly is lucky to have found happiness with you, Gema and Milky

Milky will be such a good brother - he just needs a little time to get used to the idea. I'll be sending many good vibes your way that the introductions go smoothly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Congrats Rigel! She is lovely! and her name is purrfect!!
Thank you so much my friend!

Originally Posted by babyharley

Congratulations on your new addition Rigel, I saw the pictures, she's beautiful!
thanks Mackenzie!
Originally Posted by Bella713

Rigel, this is great news, and how sweet of you and Gema to take this sweet kitty into your home and make her part of your family. God Bless you.
thank you so much my dearfriend!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Congratulations on your new addition, Rigel! A little sister for Milky! She's a lucky little beauty, and I love her name. Now that she's been "vetted", I hope the introductions go really well, and they'll become good friends.
Thank you so mucch dear Tricia we are so happy for her!...

Originally Posted by gemlady

Fantastic, Rigel!!! We'll need lots of pictures of Miss Catulina!!!
you´re right to say Miss, she was spayed before to get married!

Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Awwwww Rigel - your little girl is beautiful

Thank you so much for looking after her and offering her a home - she certainly is lucky to have found happiness with you, Gema and Milky

Milky will be such a good brother - he just needs a little time to get used to the idea. I'll be sending many good vibes your way that the introductions go smoothly
yes he will be the Big brother!...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Congratulations mi hermano!!!! Es muy bonito!!!(bonita???)
Thank you Janet, and yes she´s prettie beautiful!

Originally Posted by neetanddave

She's beautiful Rigel! Now King Milky has a feline subject to watch over!

Thanks a lot dear Neet!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Congratulations Rigel!
King Milky now has a Queen!
Milky will be the big brother!
she´s looking for a beauty in this valentines day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a very nice thing you have done!! I hope Milky adjusts to his big brother status!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amigo, I am so happy for you and Gema! It is a wonderful thing you have done for this precious angel.............

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done Amigo!!!! Congratulations!!!

So now you are not just a lover of white cats hmmmm?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Milky will be the big brother!
she´s looking¡ for a beauty in this valentines day!

Oh, okay! That works too!