What is the scariest...

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Movie you've ever watched????

I have to say that Candyman, Pet Cemetery*sp??* and The Exercisim of Emily Rose really scare the bejeezus outta me.

Candyman gave me nightmares for 3 months straight.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen the Exercism yet- I'm a little afraid to!

I love all scary movies, but they all scare the crap out of me- thats why I only watch them with John, at least I have someone to save me!

I'd say.... Amityville Horror, all the Saw movies, and even all 3 of the Final Destinations- I always get freaked out, like thats gonna happen to me or something!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably Scream and when a stranger calls. Final Destination 3 was pretty scary, too but all in all a good movie.
I think I know what you did last summer and I still know what you did last summer was kinda creepy, too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Ring, without a doubt. I don't watch many scary movies because they frighten me so badly, and made the mistake of actually going to the theatre to watch The Ring. I was so scared I wanted to leave, but I was too scared to leave!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hated THe Wicker Man...I went to that with a friend as she desperately wanted to see it but wouldnt't go alone & someone was burned alive!! I wanted to
!!! Yet, oddly enough, I enjoyed The Silence of the Lambs...all 3 of those movies. I also liked Identity....

I don't really like scary movies much. They just aren't my thing...never seen saw, the 2nd two final Destinations, etc.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

hmmm this ones hard for me cause i LOOOOVVVEEEEEE scary movies.. )
Me too!!
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I hated THe Wicker Man...I went to that with a friend as she desperately wanted to see it but wouldnt't go alone & someone was burned alive!! I wanted to
!!! Yet, oddly enough, I enjoyed The Silence of the Lambs...all 3 of those movies. I also liked Identity....

I don't really like scary movies much. They just aren't my thing...never seen saw, the 2nd two final Destinations, etc.
I really didn't like Wicker Man.. I thought it was...... Odd?

There really isn't a movie out that's scared me

Have you guys seen Lady In The Water? Talk about WEIRD!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch scary movies...life is scary enough, I can't even watch the preview/commercials for them, but my brother used to force me to watch Freddie Krueger and I am scared to death of him, he is pure evil, to this day I could cry thinking about it...One time in the mail he even sent me the Freddie Krueger song or poem: 1 2 Freddies after you 3 4 you better lock your door etc it freaked me out WHY would he do that!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was gonna say Ghostbusters (the pink goo one). That shows you how long it's been since I've watched anything remotely scary. But then I remembered that DH and I had dinner with a couple he knew and some of their other friends, and they watched Ailens. Unfortunatley DH had just bought me a cute little octopus stuffed animal at the beach that I'd been sleeping with, and I could not hardly look at it after that. I made him promise to not make me watch anything like that ever again! We were just dating at the time so I couldn't wake him up and make him protect me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked lady in the water! I am a M.Night fan though.

I love scary movies, but I hate the nightmares I get after them

I really liked the sixth sense...how about The Blairwitch project???

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

I liked lady in the water! I am a M.Night fan though.

I love scary movies, but I hate the nightmares I get after them

I really liked the sixth sense...how about The Blairwitch project???
That is why I don't watch them, it seems kinda silly to watch something knowing it is gonna make you scared. I don't even watch the commercials advertising them. I will get up and leave the room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's weird. I know I'm going to get nightmares, but I love the feeling of being scared while watching the movie if that makes sense. I love the suspense

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

It's weird. I know I'm going to get nightmares, but I love the feeling of being scared while watching the movie if that makes sense. I love the suspense
Not me, I just get too scared. Then I hear noises all night long, I will just continue to watch my G rated movies. Sometimes I will even watch a PG movie.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Not me, I just get too scared. Then I hear noises all night long, I will just continue to watch my G rated movies. Sometimes I will even watch a PG movie.
I don't enjoy the feeling of being scared outta my mind, either! Some movies I can handle, but others aren't worth it! I mean, Silence of the Lambs never scared me & I quite enjoyed it. It is so...I dunno....just unnerving that there was a man that sick that walked this earth!

I bought Signs...M. Nigh Shamylan(sp?) the other day. Last time I saw it was when it first came out. I was a lot younger(I'm only 20 now) & it was really scary the first time I saw it. This time it wasn't near as thrilling.

What was that movie....ummm... Darkness Falls? Is that the one with the girl in the lighthouse? Anways...my lil sis couldn't sleep for weeks after she saw that. To this day she freaks out if she sees an ad, the case for it, or even see it in a store. I think it's funny, buz she wanted to see it so bad & now she's afraid of even the case of the movie!

ETA; My favorite "scary" movie is Lilo & Stitch with those "nasty" aliens!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't watch scary movies of any kind, I am a big weenie I guess.

I'm not a fan of scary movies.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I'm not a fan of scary movies.
For those of us who don't like scary movies, I just started a thread entitled that. Let's see how many others like lil kid movies!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

For those of us who don't like scary movies, I just started a thread entitled that. Let's see how many others like lil kid movies!
I replied to it, but honestly I cannot remember any movies I like!
I'll think of some more and add to it.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freddie Krueger and all the Halloween movies.
Final Destination 3 scared the crap out of me. I didn't get on a roller-coaster for a while. Last year when I got on the Rock n' Roller Coaster my brother reminded me of the movie when the ride was about to start!
I beat the crap out of him when we got off the ride.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Final Destination 3 scared the crap out of me. I didn't get on a roller-coaster for a while. Last year when I got on the Rock n' Roller Coaster my brother reminded me of the movie when the ride was about to start!
I beat the crap out of him when we got off the ride.
I saw that preview the last time I went to the movies and almost crapped my pants!