My daddy is sooooo sweet!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to dinner at my parents house tonite for my birthday and my mom had told me before I went - I hope you're not upset, your dad wanted to get you a cake and I told him it probably wouldn't be a good idea. (I"m on weight watchers and even though I can eat cake - it's probably NOT a good idea). So I told my mom it was ok and that was the best. Well after dinner my dad starts singing Happy Birthday to me and puts this little brownie dessert in front of me with 3 candles in it. It was a Weight Watchers dessert!!! He's the best!!!!
What a sweet gesture. Daddy's are the best no matter what age you are.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's sweet! It sounds like you had a good day.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, that was so thoughtful of him

What is it the gal who was always dying her hair the wrong colour said about daddies (in the movie Grease)...

'the only man a girl can really trust is her daddy'....

...something like that.

Glad you had a good time today!

Here's to many more!
Hilda >^..^<
Oh I just remembered that gal's name in Grease...''Frenchy''...

>^..^<

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwweeee That's sooo sweet!

That's great that your dad is so thoughtful and it really sounds like you had a lovely b-day

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How thoughtful your Daddy was! Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! I hope you had a good one!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww that is so nice! It would have made your day, with such a thoughtful dad! Bless his heart!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw...that was so considerate of him!
I'm on WW too - I know how nice it is when people support you with it! And you could have your cake, and eat it too, and only a few points. YAY!!!

How are you doing? How many weeks?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

That is really sweet

Can you have him call Matt and explain that eating my little WW cakes is not a good idea
My kids eat my stuff!!! They find the cookies and ice cream and dig in.
So when they got to the house Sunday night (they stay with me one week on one week off) - I took them immediately to the kitchen and pointed out all the "hands-off" stuff.

Originally Posted by Pami

How thoughtful your Daddy was! Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! I hope you had a good one!!!
I did! Thanks so much Pamela!!!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

How are you doing? How many weeks?
I've been doing WW since 11/16 (so about 11-12wks) and so far I've lost 28.8lbs!!! I'm so excited!! I hope to hit my 30lb mark this thursday at WI. Although I have ramped up my workout a bit too so I know that sometimes effects weight loss. I won't be disappointed if it does - I know it's only temporary and it will start coming off again, but
I'm only 1.2lbs away from my 30lb! My goal is 30lbs more by May (I have a wedding to go to)
How long have you been doing it? Do you go to meetings? Are you on e-tools? How's your's going so far??

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
End the third week tomorrow. Lost about 6, and hope to lose 2-3 more this week. We do it at work-she comes to us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

End the third week tomorrow. Lost about 6, and hope to lose 2-3 more this week. We do it at work-she comes to us!
That's great!!!! Congrats!!! I love WW. It really has been working for me. I hope that it continues to work as well as it has for you too! Good luck to you!!