I met someone who one a million dollars

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So it really does happen in real life! She was so nice and down-to-earth too, and she loved her pets.
I didn't quite believe her, which I guess she was used to, as she pulled a photo out of her purse of her and her workmates with the cheque. Then I rubbed her for luck and went and bought a ticket!
Hey, you just never know.....

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That must be nice, to win a million dollars. That's great that she was still down-to-earth...

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It does really happen in real life. My aunt knows someone who won 20 Million. I wish I were that lucky.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is great that she is still down to earth, but then, 1 million doesn't go that far anymore, particularly this close to Toronto
Ain't that the truth! It would cost 1/2 of that just to get a moderate, half-decent house with none left over to get the new car for the driveway. Downtown Toronto it would get you maybe half a house.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could handle a million dollars... at least I'd get my bills paid off! Thats all I care about! I need to play the lottery!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good to know it went to someone nice.
Good luck with your ticket!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbors boss and his brother just won a million too! Not fair.. I'd settle for $10,000 heck even $1 !!!
They'd save so much money if they just let me do all the winning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She won it with her workmates, so it was split. Still, a large lump sum like that sure would make life easier. I'd be happy with a modest house that I didn't owe on.

PS I can't believe I wrote "one" instead of "won"!