Danger - much cute-ness!!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was having a sort out of photographs and I came across the three little men's bay photos - these are from when Max and Paddy (littler brothers)were two weeks old, and Ben, who is their cousin, was two weeks old. You forget things - how tiny they are - how blue their eyes are, and how they fit into the palm of your hand...................I am in serious danger of wanting more kitty babies!!!

(don't think the boys would allow it though!!!)

Max - '"Yes - remember this face well - I am going to destroy everything in my path!!!)

Paddy - Dear little blue eyed baby - he still has the soft pink around his lips as well, 18 months later

Ben - this photo sends me into fits of laughter - I love the way that Crystal (that's Mummy) had lined them all up -they looked like little kitty sausages in a pan!! Ben - the odd one out with his black and white sisters!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

Is Max a poly??
He isn't a poly- but I had never noticed that in the photograph until you pointed that out - it was just the markings on his feet - he has little stripey toes - but he really looks like he has extra toes in this pic - how strange!!

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're so cute! I just want to eat them...... not literally. The ones in the back look like they're just lining up for their photo shoot session.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4 little piggies in a row. How cute. Ben has alternating b/w on his one paw. It plays tricks on the eye & I keep thinking he has more toes than he does.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... They grow up so quickly though

I think I might be going soft in my old age- perhaps I should go to a less cute website to have it beaten out of me