I'm almost ashamed to admit this.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought the area rug in the house (See "I did it!" thread) and went to grab the Renuzit fabric refresher. I open the cabinet under the sink and
I have 13 cans of air freshener!!!!!!

9 Febreze
2 Glade
2 Renuzit

And that doesn't count the 2 Febreeze Fabric Refreshers, 1 Renuzit Fabric Refreshers..

I also have a Febreze ScentStories going, along with 3-4 Glade Plug-Ins throughout the house..

I also have a wall mounted sprayer in the bathroom and one wall mounted above the catbox

No, I'm not obssessed with my house smelling good... Not at all.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I brought the area rug in the house (See "I did it!" thread) and went to grab the Renuzit fabric refresher. I open the cabinet under the sink and

9 Febreze
2 Glade
2 Renuzit

And that doesn't count the 2 Febreeze Fabric Refreshers, 1 Renuzit Fabric Refreshers..

I also have a Febreze ScentStories going, along with 3-4 Glade Plug-Ins throughout the house..

That is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have cans of oust by every cat box...& I thought that was bad!

You'll know you've gone off the deep end when you start "mixing scents"!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

9 Febreze
2 Glade
2 Renuzit

In this 750 square foot apartment I have 24 Yankee Candles, three bottles of Febreze, two battery powered air freshening fans, three cans of litter box deodorizer, and two containers of baking soda that I use to freshen the carpets.

It's not an obsession... not at all.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW...can I borrow some LOL....not that I need any..my husband is a scent fanatic too

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

WOW...can I borrow some LOL....not that I need any..my husband is a scent fanatic too
Sure...
I'm sure I won't notice any of it being missing. People always comment on how small our place is, and then the boys round the corner and they are shocked. I normally get the gasp, "But it doesn't smell like a cat!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have cans of oust by every cat box...& I thought that was bad!

You'll know you've gone off the deep end when you start "mixing scents"!
Um... I do...

Originally Posted by lookingglass

In this 750 square foot apartment I have 24 Yankee Candles, three bottles of Febreze, two battery powered air freshening fans, three cans of litter box deodorizer, and two containers of baking soda that I use to freshen the carpets.

It's not an obsession... not at all.
Oh I wasn't talking about candles... I have somewhere between 30-40 Candles in the house...
If I lit them all at once... we'd have a heatwave

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Um... I do...

Oh I wasn't talking about candles... I have somewhere between 30-40 Candles in the house...
If I lit them all at once... we'd have a heatwave
Jiminy Crickett!!! You don't need to run your heater during the wintertime do you??? Just light up your candles!

Wow, y'all's homes must smell wonderful! I prefer the All fabric spray to the Febreze ones, although hasn't Febreze come up with some new scents lately? (I didn't like the original Febreze )...

Hilda >^..^<

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, at least now I know I'm not the only "home scent" freak out there. I make candles, so I usually have about 40-60 test burners laying around. I like incense too (I don't like the soot they produce, though), Febreeze, Oust, and anything else that smells good.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't use Febreze. It's not safe to use around some cats or it causes allergic reactions...difficulty breathing is what it causes in my Twitch. She thankfully has no problem with Oust...as she's the one who likes to poop right before anyone comes over!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is your house stinky 'cos of all the boys who live there?

I used to have a plug-in in every outlet I could until DH heard a story from a firefighter about a house burning down because of a plug-in.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I can't use Febreze. It's not safe to use around some cats or it causes allergic reactions...difficulty breathing is what it causes in my Twitch. She thankfully has no problem with Oust...as she's the one who likes to poop right before anyone comes over!
Thankfully my cats aren't allergic to it

Originally Posted by pushylady

Is your house stinky 'cos of all the boys who live there?

I used to have a plug-in in every outlet I could until DH heard a story from a firefighter about a house burning down because of a plug-in.
8 males in this house to be exact!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the same. Since I have a 1 bedroom with the litter in the living room (no room in the bathroom) things have to smell good. I have 1 lysol, 2 fabreeze and several plug-ins

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"hi, my name is alycia....and i'm addicted to air freshners"......everyone say "hi alycia!"

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

"hi, my name is alycia....and i'm addicted to air freshners"......everyone say "hi alycia!"
Hi Alycia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

My explanation for all this would be your 3 boys (grown and not grown).
Yeap! And if I didn't have em, it would prolly smell like giant fart in here

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I don't have a problem! I can quit ANYtime I want to!!!!!